malachai

"and i can't let you go, handprints on my soul"
-taylor swift, end game

y/n's pov

"hey y/nnn!" malachai said dragging my name out as he was walking in the front door.

"malachai, hey!" i said as i grabbed the pillow from his hands and gave him a hug. cmon i'll show you where you can put your stuff." i said smiling. we walked back and i introduced him to everyone. "so this is kenna, this is momo, aryan, mason, and this is walker!" i said smiling.

"hey!" mo said scooting closer to kennas side of the couch. "come sit!" she said gesturing to the spot that opened up in between her and aryan.

"thanks!" malachai said sitting down while i sat in my spot from before next to mason and walker. "so tell me about yourselves, i'm really excited to hear more about you guys even though y/n talks about you all the time!" he said.

"well i've known y/n since birth, our families are super close and i've been doing minor acting and modeling jobs my whole life and the black phone was my first big project i guess!" mason said energetically. he was never a big fan of me and walker being anything more than friends, so he's been pretty excited about me and malachai.

"uh my names mckenna, but you can call me kenna or kenn! pretty much the same as mason, i've been acting my whole life and i met everyone here from being on set, and im really excited to meet you, my little sister is literally OBSESSED with villains of valley view." she said laughing.

"hey well tell her i appreciate it!" he said looking over at aryan. "and you?" he asked him.

"yeah i've been doing stuff here and there my whole life, i just love acting it's really my passion. i also met everyone from set of between worlds! i also just got cast as grover in the new percy jackson series coming on disney!" aryan said and everyone looked over at momona.

"my turn? okay let's see, i mainly started acting in the babysitters club, and i've been really busy since then, and i love it! i met y/n while shooting the babysitters club obviously, and i met walker filming a movie called secret headquarters!" mo said.

"cool! yeah i love secret headquarters, me and my little brother must've watched it like 20 times together since it came out. walker what about you?" malachai asked walker.

"well the adam project was my first movie, or job at all, and since then i've done secret headquarters, between worlds, and i just got cast in the new percy jackson series with aryan!" he said. "and y/n must not like us in her business because she has been keeping you a bit of a secret!" he said. what the hell? yeah i've been secretive but not in a bad way, and it's not like anyone asked me about him either! is he trying to start something?

"okay well we can worry about that later!" mason said as i gave walker a 'really?' look. i swear, mason always can tell when i need help. i swear he knows how to read my mind. "since there's 7 of us now, let's figure out sleeping arrangements."

"so how do we pick who gets a bed, and who shares with who?" kenna asked.

"let's just draw names for who sleeps where!" malachai suggested. we all wrote our names on a slip of paper as mason drew names.
(for reference beds 1 and 2 are pretty close, but bed 3 is a little bit farther away)

"okay the person sleeping on the floor is" he said reaching his hand into his hat where we put the names. "me.."

"L!" kenna laughed at the funny expression on his face hearing the news.