premeire day

"our secret moments, in a crowded room"
-taylor swift, dress

y/n's pov

"oh my god! i totally forgot to ask, but what's happening with you and walker? i've been seeing all this stuff on tiktok and instagram, but i had to hear it from my girl before i believed anything!" my makeup artist said. murray has been my go-to makeup artist since my first event for the baby sitters club. we are so incredibly close, and i love him so much. his coworker and sister, alana, was doing my hair and getting my outfit ready. i chose a long flowy navy blue dress, and walker decided to match me and wear a plain black suit with a navy tie.

 i chose a long flowy navy blue dress, and walker decided to match me and wear a plain black suit with a navy tie

(dress i had in mind, if it's not your style feel free to imagine it as something else <3)

"can you keep a secret?" i asked.

"yes!" murray squealed like a little kid.

"we are dating! i'm so happy but we're keeping things between us and our inner circle right now because everything else got ruined by social media so yeah!" i gushed.

"AHHH! alana, our girl has her first boyfriend!" he said shaking alana.

"murray! you messed up this curl! also for the record, second boyfriend!" she said as she shoved him away.

"SECOND!?" he screamed.

"murray, i don't trust you doing my makeup, stop shaking!" i yelled, then i told him the story.

time skip

"okay girl, you ready?" my manager asked me.

"as i'll ever be! am i next?" i asked her, looking to see if i could spot any of my friends on the carpet yet.

"you are, and walker should be here not too long after!" she smirked as i rolled my eyes. "okay go, it's show time! i'll be on the other side waiting." she said as she walked off and gave me a slight push towards the entrance to the red carpet, or, blue carpet. the vibe of the poster and all the photo shoots was navy, so that's the theme for the whole thing, hence the dress.

"y/n, over here!"

"y/n, to your right, move your head down just a bit!"

"y/n take a few steps to your left!"

"y/n here!"

"y/n, over your shoulder!"

"y/n new pose!"

god, this gets so tiring. finally, i spot an interviewer calling me over. my manager already told me who to talk to, and who to skip over. this guy however, she said i should talk to, as it will boost my popularity.