IM BACKKKKKK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
hi guys i've missed this book so much i actually cannot

i feel like i owe an explanation to why i've been gone so here it is!!

i got logged out of my fucking account when i got a new computer and my dumbass didn't save the password so i was logged out of the account for months and i've been so sad because i was almost done and thought i wouldn't be able to finish, but here i am!

i was cleaning my room last night and found an old journal under my bed with passwords to this account, my old insta, and random accounts for other apps and websites so i decided to log in again and finish writing!

i waited about a day to log back in because i was scared ppl would be mad that i wasn't writing and that i was gone for so long, but when i logged on i genuinely started crying because of the endless amounts of support you guys have given me throughout the time i've been gone. first, over 30k reads!?!??!? last time i was on here i think i had like 10k at most! and 500+ votes too! i'm so grateful and i care so much for all of you weather you are newer to the story or were one of the people reading as i updated. thank you all so so much and you can expect this book to be finished within the next few days. i don't know if i should be happy or sad!

also, i don't know if i plan to continue writing my next story. i probably will but it won't be published for a bit, so if you have any questions on that just lmk!

i'm gonna write for now, thanks so much for the immense love and support i don't know how i'll ever repay you 🥲🥲

-c