Chapter 17- Dorms

Start from the beginning

"Well- see yall later!" Leo waved, entering the fire dorm with Aries and Sagittarius. Virgo walked into our dorm, with Taurus and I following her. The dorm room was huge! Or at least huge for a dorm room. It had three personal bedrooms, 3 personal bathrooms, a small living room with a tv, and a small kitchen.

"I call this room!" Virgo yelled immediately. She had called the bedroom closest to the beginning- closest to the door. "Aww come on! That's the best one!" Taurus groaned as I laughed. "You can pick out of the other two- I don't really care which room I get," I said. She squealed and ran into one of the rooms, as I went into the other and started unpacking my stuff. 

After about fifteen minutes, I was finished unpacking and heard a knock on my door. It was Virgo. "Hey- Aries invited all of us to their dorm to just hang out- you wanna come?" she asked. "Sure- why not?" I replied as I grabbed my phone.

As we headed out of our dorm, I suddenly noticed Virgo staring at me. "Uh- you ok?" I asked. "Oh- sorry I was just thinking, my bad," she said looking away. Well that was weird. "Taurus is already in here," she said as she opened the door. When we entered we saw the fire signs, the water signs, Taurus, and Aquarius sitting in the living room. 

"Hey guys!" Pisces waved us over. "Where's Libra and Gemini?" I asked. "They're still un-packing," Aquarius told me as I nodded and Virgo and I sat down.

~Scorpio's POV~

I was starting to get a headache. Why did these people have to be so loud? We were in the fires signs dorm, watching TV and passing notes. Taurus kept going all gaga over Capricorn every five minutes, making sure he was ok, Aries, Gemini, Pisces, and Libra were having a heated discussion over something random, and the girls were blasting some random romantic movie on the TV, swooning.

This with the only time I wish they would act like that annoying nerd; Virgo. She was just sitting in a corner reading calmy. Couldn't everyone just be more chill? Not that I don't hate her- I still do and I always will with a burning passion. I knew I had to get some fresh air before I snapped.

"I'm heading out I'll be back in a bit," I said. But none of them even seemed to hear me. I walked out and slammed the door behind me. I was walking back and forth through the corridor, in deep thought. when suddenly, I heard a poof. I saw a huge cloud of smoke in front of me and felt my eyes twitch. I started coughing right away.

I fanned the air and after a minute, the smoke cleared and I saw...a kid? She looked kind of like me with the same hair color and...wait what? One of her eyes was dark brown like mine and the other one was hazel. She had long black hair, thin glasses, and was wearing what appeared to be some sort of uniform. How had this kid just appeared?

She smiled at me nervously. "H-hi, it's nice to meet you, Father," she said meekly. Wait. FATHER? I did NOT have any kids. I'm 16 for heaven's sake! "Um sorry- you must be mistaken- I don't have kids or a wife or- I'm 16," I clarified. "Oh I know, I'm your future child," she explained.

"Um- what? How did you just appear? Who's your mom?" I asked, confused. "Well you thought of your future child so I appeared and I am restricted to tell you who your future wife is due to the fact that I can't interfere with destiny, hence I can also not tell you my name," she said. "But wait- I wasn't thinking about-" I was cut off by her saying "My time is up, I'm going to have to head back," she said and suddenly disappeared.

I just stood still rubbing my temples. Suddenly, I realized something. I ran back to the door and threw open the door and rushed in. Everyone stared at me, confused. "You like you've seen a ghost- what happened?" Leo asked.

"I think I know...I think I know what my power is," I said, out of breath. Everyone gasped. "What is it?" Virgo asked, putting her book down. Everyone looked at her. Usually, every time we talked, we would argue or fight. But she was the smartest out of all these people and she could probably help me figure this out so I decided to not lash out but I wasn't going to be nice.

"Well I was thinking about my future- future house, future car, future child and suddenly, a girl appeared in front of me, claiming to be my child," I said in a rush. "She could've been lying," Virgo guessed. "I thought of that, but how did she appear just when I thought about it? And she looked kind of like me" I explained.

"So I think...I think your power is that you can meet people from the future," Virgo calculated. "Wait wait- who's the mom?" Leo said, grinning. "I don't know she didn't tell me," I said. "You should probably tell Mercury tomorrow- or whoever is teaching that class," Virgo said going back to her book.

"Wow- you two are getting along?" Libra said making kissy faces. "Shut up Libra," Virgo and I said in unison. "Ooo- great minds think alike!" Sagittarius exclaimed, laughing. "I've had enough of all of you," I said, heading back to my dorm, and going to bed.