Lisa chuckled. She assumed she was referring to her secret boyfriend she had been pressuring her to tell everyone about. At least that's one thing off her chest.

"It seems like you're gonna take us on a date."

"I figured everyone won't be as mad with good food stuffed down their throats," Jennie joked.

"I'm happy for you unnie," Lisa squeezed her hand back.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by the sound of a woman over the speaker, letting them know it was time to board the plane.

Lisa let out a big sigh before picking up her bag and trudging alongside the older girl.

She felt a small sense of relief that her unnie was going to announce her relationship to them soon, but it still was not enough to calm the overwhelming feeling of anxiety over her heart.

Over the weeks, Lisa had been very understanding of her members, but she was not sure if they would react the same. After all, they had all been dishonest with one another. What if it would destroy their friendship instead?

All she knew for sure was that this was about to be one hell of a weekend.

☾・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hey man, that's cheating!" Kim Yugyeom groaned as they all watched Cha Eunwoo gain hit another strike. "You can't be good looking and good at bowling."

The sound of laughter filled the empty building reserved for only them and their privacy.

"What can I say?" Eunwoo shrugged cockily while the rest of the boys laughed at Yugyeom's dismay.

The group consisted of them two, Bambam, Kim Mingyu, Jung Jaehyun, Minghao, and Jeon Jungkook, known as the '97 line of kpop. They have a group chat and try to at least hang out once a month all together. Tonight's theme was bowling.

It was always fun time with them as they all led similar lives and were all the same age, it was easy for them to get along and converse. Plus, it was a nice break from all the business and drama.

It definitely took Jeon Jungkook's mind off of his current worries, which primarily surrounded a certain blonde haired vocalist.

The man would like to think that his relationship with Park Chaeyoung was gradually improving. They would now occasionally talk outside of just business, asking the other how their day was or any music related topics. There seemed to be less tension between them, and he assumed they were in a better place.

But for the past few days, she slowly stopped replying, until this morning when she had just completely left him on read. And no matter how many times he tried to follow up throughout that day, there was no response. He never expected anything from her, but he wonders if he did something wrong again.

"Hey Kook!" Jaehyun called. "Why don't you invite your girlfriend?"

His ears perked up at the sudden mention of his supposed partner, the one he was trying his best to not think about.

"Yah, I thought this was boys only," Minghao followed.

"Jae just wants her here because he's always had a small crush on her," Mingyu teased.