twenty four-Lilith Hargrove

School's been going on for about 3 months. I've been 8 months pregnant for about 2 weeks. Lilith's do date is January 12th, but the doctors said she could come sooner. And that happened to be today. Today is December 27th. And i woke up to something wet dripping down my leg. I quickly got up and turned on my light. I looked down and noticed my water broke.

"Junior! Jersey!" I yelled as i grabbed my hospital bag.

"What what?!" They ran into my room.

"My water broke, Junior you need to drive me to the hospital, Jersey stay here and watch Oaklynn and Rosia." They looked at me in shock.

But they quickly started moving. Junior changed and met me downstairs. She grabbed the keys and my hospital bag and we headed outside. She opened my door and i got in. She opened the door behind me and put my hospital bag there. She ran to the drivers seat and got in. She buckled herself and started the car. She backed out and we headed to the hospital.

I was groaning in pain by Lilith trying to come out. Junior stepped on the gas and drove faster.

Junior finally pulled into the hospital parking lot and hopped out. She ran over to my door and opened it and helped me out. She got the hospital bag and we headed inside.

A nurse quickly came and got me a wheelchair. She brought me into a room and helped me onto the bed. She went looking for a doctor to help. I told Junior to go call Billy and tell him Lilith was coming. And she did.

Right after she left a doctor came in.

She helped me change into a hospital gown and adjusted me. She brought in two more nurses and they helped me get ready to push. Everyone got into their places but before i started pushing, Billy came in.

He ran over to my side and held my hand.

"On 3 your gonna push, ready? 1...2...3, push push!" The doctor told me and i did as she said.

I pushed and pushed and it hurt so bad. I screamed in pain and squeezed Billy's hand. Billy kept telling me everything was going to be okay. And it was. After about 7 pushes Lilith cams out.

I could hear her crying as they wrapped her in a blanket. I looked over at Billy and he's trying to get a glimpse of Lilith. I knew he had seen her because he got the biggest smile on his face. He looked down at me and nodded as he smiled.

After about 2 minutes of them making sure everything was okay, she was in my arms. She had the most beautiful face i've ever seen. She looked exactly like Billy. She was his mini me. She had his lips and nose. She wasn't crying anymore. She was staring at us. She has the biggest eyes i've ever seen.

Soon Junior came in. She came over to my left side and looked down at her. As i looked up at Junior she was crying.

"Junior don't cry." I smiled as shs wipped her tears.

"I can't, i have the most beautiful neice." She laughed as she smiled down at Lilith.

After a while of holding her they took her back so they could change her or something. Jersey called the hospital about 5 times to see if she and the girls could come. I told Junior to tell them to get their butts over her. Luckily Jersey got her drivers license and got her own car.

Around 7:45 Jersey and the girls showed up.

"What time was she born?" Rosia asked as she came over to hug me.

"Lilith Amanda Hargrove was born on December 27th at 6:52am." I smiled as the doctor brought her back over.

Jersey wanted to hold her so i let her. Soon enough Jersey was crying along with Junior. Billy kissed my temple and said he was proud of me.

"Why are you proud of me." I tilted my head slightly.

"Because you were so brave, and i know you'll be the best mom." He pecked my lips.

As i looked at the girls they were all crying. I laughed as they looked at me. Oaklynn was smiling so bright. Jersey handed me back Lilith and she was sleeping. Billy wanted to hold his daughter so i handed her to him. He held her so naturally, it was so amazing. He was smiling as he slightly rubbed her head. And then he started crying. But of course the dad cries. Then soon enough i was crying. I wasn't crying because i was sad or because everyone else was crying, i'm crying because i know this little girl will have the best family ever.

I heard a knock on the door and got confused. I looked over at the girls and they shook their heads.

Soon the door creaked open and Max peeked in. I waved her over and she quietly came over. She hugged me then walked over to Billy. He lowed himself a little so she could see him. 

He was smiling the whole time. He is gonna be an amazing dad. We are gonna be an amazing family. Knowing the girls will help with her will make it a thousand times better.

Sometime around 11 everyone started coming to see her. Steve, Nancy, Robin Jonathan, Dustin, Lucas, Mike, and Will. They all said she looked exactly like Billy. She really does. Maybe she'll look like me when she's older. But i'm happy she looks like Billy. Billy is a really good looking guy.

Everyone said she was beautiful though. And that she is. She's the most  beautiful baby i've ever seen.

This is now my new favourite day. December 27th. The day my baby girl was born.

"Hey Steve?" He looked over at me and walked to me.

"What's up?" He tilted his head a little.

"So me and Billy agreed we want you to be Lilith's godfather." He froze.

"Me?" His eyes got huge.

"Yes you silly." He went from shocked to smiley so fast.

He did a little happy dance and kissed my forehead. He walked over to Nancy and asked to hold her. She nodded and handed her to Steve. He sat there and smiled down at her and kept telling her, she has the best godfather and he'll always protect her.

"Nancy come here." I smiled as i waved her over.

"Hm?" She grabbed my hand and held it.

"We want you to be Lilith's godmother." She did exactly what Steve did.

She froze them immediately smiled. She hugged me and walked over to Steve. They sat there and looked down at her and just smiled.

I know Lilith was just born an hour ago but, she is my favourite person ever.