eleven-birthday party

Of course the first ones to show up were, Robin, Steve, Nancy, and Jonathan. They all brought presents. They put them on the kitchen counter. Steve brought a sign that said 'presents' as if people would bring any. I made sure to lock the girls and my bedroom. I wanted to make sure that their privacy wasnt envaded. The first person to really show up was Vickie. I shot Steve a look knowing Robin likes her. I walked over to her and thanked her for coming.

Soon after she came, my house was flooded with people. People would come up and say happy birthday then run off. My house smelled of beer, vodka and cigarette smoke. The drinks were everywhere. I decided to grab a beer.

I was alone. Nancy was with Jonathan, Robin with Vickie, Steve with some girl and Billy, well i don't know.

Music flowed through out the house. It was such an amazing feeling knowing people actually showed up.

I went to the living room and found Nancy alone.

"Where's Jonathan?" I asked knowing he should be with her.

"He ran off." I felt sorry for Nance.

"Hey, wanna dance?" She immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me to the middle of my house.

I chugged my beer down letting the liquid burn my throat as it went down. I sat my empty beer bottle down and grabbed her hands.

We were dancing to 'uptown girl' by 'Billy joel'. Then 'you shook me all night long' by 'AC/DC' came on. Soon Steve, Robin, Jonathan, and Billy made their way to us. We all danced together. Nancy and i were screaming the lyrics to the song. We always do. Soon enough Robin joined in on the singing.

Soon Nancy and Robin fled and Jonathan went wherever. Leaving Billy, Steve and i. Billy left to get a drink leaving me and Steve. He let lose and sang with me. This time the song was 'shout at the devil' by 'mötley Crüe'. Steve danced and sang with me like i was 5. It was so fun. The song ended so i decided to get another beer.

As i made my way to the kitchen i was greeted by Jason.

"Hey." I said shyly.

I walked past him and grabbed a beer.

"Happy birthday, nice house by the way." He gave me his signature smile.

"Thanks." I sped walked past him hoping he wouldn't follow me.

I walked outside to get a breathe of air. I grabbed a cigarette before i left the house. I could still hear the music from out here. I realized i forgot my lighter but right then someone handed me a lighter.

"Thanks Eddie." I smiled and he sat next to me.

"Nice music choice."

'for whom the bell tolls' by 'Metallica' was playing.

"Thanks." I smiled as i let a puff of smoke out.

Its akward because i've never had much interaction with Eddie. He was hawkins high drug dealer. He was Eddie 'the freak' Munson.

"You know their calling you queen of hawkins now?" He puffed smoke out as he stared at the stars.

"I didn't no, but that doesnt mean i'm like the others." I looked back at the party and looked through the window. I saw Billy talking to Steve and he was laughing. It made me smile.

I looked at Eddie and he didn't look pleased. He looked at me and just stared.

"I know, but just thought you should know. They say nasty shit when you get to the top, just a warning." He stood up and started walking but i had to say something.

"Eddie, do you wanna be friends? You can come inside, get a beer? I'll drink you with." I smiled hoping that it would help.

"I'll be your friend yeah, but i'm not much of a party guy." He smiled and waved then he was gone.

I got up blew out my last puff and went back to the party leaving my beer outside. I walked inside and headed to the kitchen. I grabebd a red cup and poured vodka in it. I chugged it down letting it burn my throat as it slid down. It stinged and stinged until i drank so much it didn't bother me anymore. I grabbed another beer and went to where everyone was dancing. I found Nancy dancing with Robin.

"Mind if i join?" I yelled over the deafening music.

"Come on!" Nancy smiled as she grabbed my hand to dance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

By 1 i was drunk. I was way to drunk. Everyone had started to leave, leaving Robin, Nancy, Steve, Billy, Jonathan and me. Us girls were still dancing as the guys played cup pong.

Sometime around 2 Steve took Robin home as Jonathan took Nancy home. Leaving me and Billy. He hadn't drinken a lot like me. So he was somewhat sober. I grabbed the key to the girls and my room. I unlocked the girls first but kept them shut. I unlocked mine and fell forward as i opened the door.

"Jesus (Y/n) how much did you drink." He chuckled as he helped me up.

"Not.....not enough." I said as he sat me on my bed.

He grabbed his shirt off the floor and layed it next to me. He unzipped my dress and brought it down enought to put the shirt on. He found some sleep shorts and put them on with the dress covering my area. He stood me up and slipped the dress of my body. He sat me back down and layed my dress on the floor he moved me under the covers and covered me up. He started to walk out but i didn't want him to leave. He can't leave me like this.

"Please stay. At least until i fall asleep."

He stopped and stared at me for a second before coming over to me. He found my drawer of mens sleep pants and grabbed one. He took his pants off and put the sleep pants on. He took his shirt off and dropped it on the floor. He walked to the other side of the bed and climbed in. It was like our first date. His hands snaked around my torso but he was more comfortable this time. He layed his head on my shoulder.

"Goodnight darling." He kissed my shoulder.

"Goodnight Billy." I closed my eyes and before i knew it i was asleep.

Wow what a birthday that was.

-----------------------------------------------------------