eight-aftermath

I woke up to no one. I was in bed by myself. No Billy, just me. His clothes are still on my bedroom floor. Which means he couldn't have left right? I checked the time. 8:15. I climbed out of bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed mt teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair.

I walked downstairs so no one again. Well i thought. I found Billy watching T.V in my pants and my shirt.

"Where did you find that?" I walked over to him and pointed at my shirt.

"In your closet. Does it make me look sexy?" He started making faces making me laugh.

In that moment i realized he was my boyfriend.

"Your my boyfriend." I looked at him blankly.

"I am, also how would you feel if i drove you to school tommorow?"

I sat down next to him. I held his hand in my lap.

"I have to drive the girls." I looked back at the stairs as if they were sitting there.

"Jersey can drive them or Junior whosoever better at driving."

I wanted to say no but i knew he would keep pushing. I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed pancake batter and eggs,water,and olive oil. I turned the stove on and grabbed the biggest pan i could find. I started making the pancakes and Billy came to help. At one point i took a spoon full of batter and threw it at him. It splattered all over his face. He just laughed. Then he came over and started kissing my face leaving spots of batter on my face. We looked like little monsters.  As we finished making the pancakes the girls came flying down the stairs. It was already 10:38am.

"Morning everyone." I smiled as Oaklynn came over and hugged me.

"Can i have a pancake?" Oaklynn pointed at the plate.

"Of course, let me get you a plate." I grabbed a plate and handed it to her. She piled her plate with them.

I knew Rosia was on to something by the way she keeps looking at me and Billy. At one point she pointed at Billy and started making kissing faces. So i had to pull her into a different room.

"What is your problem?" I was annoyed she was acting like a child. Normally she's the mature one.

"Billy's my problem, he's my best friends older brother." She was turning red.

"And? I'm almost 17 i can date whoever i want, your not the adult, you could be dating Mike for God's sake and i wouldn't give a shit." I was done with the child act.

"But am i? No. So stop acting  like everything is okay because it's not. Just because your dating king of hawkins high doesn't mean your the queen."

"God why can't you ever be happy for me? Your acting like a child." I was about to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

"I never said i wasn't happy for you. But i swear if he screws you over don't say i didn't warn you about shit." She ran upstairs and slammed her door shut.

I walked out to the kitchen and everyone looked stunned. Oaklynn looked scared, Junior looked worried and Jersey looked like she was going go start laughing her ass off. I walked over to Junior and grabbed her. I brought her upstairs and stood outside Rosia's door. I told Junior what happened and she knew what to do. Junior and Rosia have always had a weird bond over stuff like this.

"Rosia please open the door." I begged her over 10 times until she opened the door.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I stepped aside and let Junior in her veiw.

She let Junior in but not me. I went back downstairs to everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We waited 3 whole hours until they finished talking. Billy had to go do something for Max so he left. Rosia came down not late after Junior did. We were watching T.V until Rosia came over to me. She apologized for overreacting and said it was because she didn't want to lose Max if he knew he was dating her sister. I understand though. I'm glad shd had close friends she doesn't want to lose. By the time we finished the whole fighting bit it was already 2:37pm. I decided we should go out. The girls decided in bowling. Of course Jersey kicked our asses. She's always been good at bowling.

"How the hell do you always win?" Junior started laughing as we walked out of the building.

"I'm just amazing." She blew Junior a kiss as she got into the front seat.

On our way back home the girls screamed/sang songs like, hooked on a feeling, time after time, and billie jean. We were having so much fun. Rosia was actually in a good mood. We pulled into the driveway and it was time for dinner. As we ate dinner Oaklynn just kept telling us about how she get's to do a show and tell thing at school tommorow.

"Hey Rosia whos the better driver, Jersey or Junior?" I looked at her and her eyes lit up.

"Junior by far, Jersey doesn't even know how to start the car." She started laughing.

"Butthole." Jersey rolled her eyes as she got up and put her plate in the sink.

"Okay then Junior's driving you all to school tomorrow." I got up with my plate and put it in the sink.

I got looks. From everyone. Oaklynn looked more confused than anyone.

"Billy's driving me to school, so one of the J's had to drive and Rosia picked Junior." I shrugged my shoulders trying to act innocent.

I looked over at Junior and she took a drink of her coke. Jersey looked at me then at Rosia. Rosia looked at Junior then me. Oaklynn looked at Rosia then Jersey. I don't think they completely understand what i mean. I let them figure it out on their own. Everyone finished dinner do i decided to take a shower.

I went to my room and grabbed my clothes to sleep in. I grabbed some sweatpants and a white tank top and obviously underwear and a bra. I  undressed and walked into my bathroom and started the shower. I grabbed a towel and laid it on the counter. I got in the shower and let the hot water splash against my skin. I grabbed my body wash and it smells like lavender. I washed my body and grabbed my shampoo that also smelled like lavender. Lavender is my favourite smell. I finished up and got out. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my bedroom. I changed into my clothes and went downstairs. I grabbed a bottle of water and told everyone goodnight. It was already 10:52pm. I climbed into bed and let my blanket comfort me. I fell asleep to the sound of laughing coming from downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------