twenty one-dinner

This summer has gone by so fast. School started in two weeks. I was starting senior year. The twins were going into sophomore year, Rosia into Freshmen and Oaklynn in 7th.

I was nervous for Senior year. I was gonna be known as the pregnant girl.

Billy said i shouldn't worry about it. But obviously i'm worried.

Junior finally got her drivers license. She said she was gonna drive us to school on the first day. Oaklynn was excited because this year shes turning 13. We always called her a little kid, so she can't wait to be called a teen.

The twins were turning 16 and Rosia is turning 15. I'm turning 18. I am officially gonna be an adult.

But after graduation i want to move somewhere new. I want to move to California. Yes yes i know thats were Billy grew up. But that's not why i want to go. I want a new start. I want to be somewhere no one knows me.

I've mentioned it to the girls and they wanna come with. Plus Junior thinks she'll get a girlfriend if we go. But as of now she's crushing on a girl named Alyssa. They have 3 classes together. Junior doesn't know if she's gay or not. But she says Alyssa flirts with her.

Rosia is crushing on this boy that she says i know. She says they like hanging out with Oaklynn too. She says he's going into Freshmen year with her.

Jersey doesn't like anyone neither does Oaklynn. And obviously i have a boyfriend. Billy.

Crap Billy! I needed to be at his house in 15 minutes. I grabbed my keys and headed out.

He invited me to dinner to meet his dad and step mom. I was so nervous. Do they know im pregnant? I'm just not gonna talk unless I'm asked something.

I hope they just think I'm fat. My baby bump as been growing.

I pulled up near his out and got out. I gave myself a pep talk before i walked up to the front door.

I knocked three times. I was greeted by Max opening the door.

"(Y/n)!" She ran up ans hugged me.

I squeezed her tight. She invited me inside and i found Billy in the kitchen. He was wearing a black bottom down shirt that showed hardly any of his chest with his normal jeans. As i walked closer his cologne waffted up my nose. It smelled amazing.

When he spun around and noticed me. He smiled and came over and kissed my temple.

After a while of waiting we sat down at a dinner table.

"So (Y/n) have you thought about names" I almost choked on my water as susan asked me that.

"Hm?" I looked over at Billy and he shaked his head.

"Well aren't you having a baby, with Billy?" She looked over at Neil then at Max then at Billy.

"Oh yes, i have a few in mind." I smiled at her.

After dinner Billy invited me to stay the night. I told him i had to call the girls first. Junior picked up the phone. She said she'd watch the girls for me.

We went to his bedroom and i sat on his bed. He plopped down next to me and started kissing my neck. He kissed behind my ear knowing thats my favourite spot to be kissed. I had a little star behind my ear from when i was 15. I decided to be stupid and careless and get a tattoo. I regret it. All of it.

I had to tell him to stop before someone walked in. He huffed and stood up. He threw me some of his sweat pants. I can sleep in any of his shirts anymore because they don't fit me. So i normally just sleep in a sleeping bra.

I went to his bathroom and changed. I didn't take my shirt off though.

I walked back to his room and layed my pants on his dresser. He was wearing sweats and a tank top. His muscles were showing perfectly.

"Just gonna stand there and stare sweetie?" He tilited his head as he waved me over.

I walked over and layed down next to him. He rubbed my back lightly as he was reading something. A magazine i think.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a while i went into a light sleep. It didn't last long after having another nightmare.

I woke up gasping for air, and crying. I felt sweaty and my vision was somewhat blurred.

In my dream something or someone was strangling me to death. And the more i tried to fight back the more their grasp got tighter.

I felt a hand on my back so i freaked out. I jumped up and squealed.

"It's just me, it's just me." Billy held his hands up in innocence.

"Sorry i just had the worst nightmare." I climbed back into his bed and layed my head on his chest.

"Nightmar" he looked confused.

"Yeah, this thing was strangling me and the more i fought the more it would tighten it's grasp." I looked up at him.

The look on his face was worry. He held me closer as he brushed my hair with his fingers. It soothed me. He did this for over an hour. Im surprised i didn't fall asleep. He would kiss my forehead time to time.

He rubbed my back to. It was nice knowing

Sometime around 1 or 2 Billy fell asleep. But once again i couldn't sleep. So i got up and paced. I paced and paced until i felt dizzy. I got back into bed and finally dozed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sometime around 9 or 10 Billy woke me up. I could smell food fron outside his bedroom. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He was already up and ready. I don't know how he does it. I lumped out of bed and walked to my drewer.

I grabbed clean clothes and headed to the bathroom.

I changed and went to his bedroom. I grabbed my backpack and threw them in there.

I walked out to the kitchen and Susan was making eggs.

"Oh here (Y/n)!" She handed me a plate and i sat next to Billy.

"Thank you." I smiled at Susan before i hate my eggs.

I checked the time. 11:27. I needed to be home by 12.

I said by to Neil and Susan. I found Max in her room and said bye to her. I grabbed my backpack and kissed Billy goodbye.

I got into my car and headed home.