four-stupid stupid stupid

I woke up to banging in my door. I rolled off the couch and walked to the door. I opened it to see none other than Steve, Nancy and Robin.

"Guys come on i told you she would be sleeping" Robin said the the trio.

"We have an emergency" Steve busted threw my door.

"Emergency? This early?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Its only 9, and plus the kids are missing have you seen them?" Nancy asks but i dont know any kids besides my girls.

"Kids? What kids?" Nancy looks at me like im crazy.

"Dustin, Lucas, Max, Mike, and Will?" I don't know the names but Will sounds familiar.

"Will sounds familiar, Oaklynn said something about them being friends or something."

Nancy stands up and starts pacing. I don't know why their stressed out. I mean their kids, they go to the pool and an arcade right? When i was a kid i was reading books and playing tag with my neighbors. Kids are kids. I mean Oaklynn bikes around town like it's her bitch. Or at least she used to.

"You don't think they?" Steve looks at Robin.

"They couldn't." Nancy answers.

I'm kind of annoyed i don't know anything.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I kind of raise my voice but not to loud.

"We have a lot to tell you" Steve stands up and tells me to sit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He spent the next two hours talking about the upside down. About Will. The mind flayer. Everything. It's so much to take in. How the hell do such young kids get involved in something so terrible. Poor will. He's so young and has been threw so much.

"All that at the age of what 12 13?" I ask in disbelief.

"Probably maybe 11" Robin says with a gloomy look.

At the moment Rosia comes rushing down the stairs.

"(Y/n) i gotta go to the aracde can you drop me off?" Rosia is beaming.

"Yeah yeah give me a second." I shoo her upstairs so they can finish what they were saying.

"That's basically it. You can take her to the arcade." I said goodbye to them and ran upstairs to change.

I threw on ripped black jeans and i metallica t-shirt. I grabbed my socks and put them up and went to my closet. I grabbed my faded converses and threw them on. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I put it in a messy bun and headed downstairs. I found Rosia sitting on the couch waiting. She stood up and we headed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On our way there Rosia was telling me how shes meeting a girl named Max there. Max! That's one of the kids they mentioned.

We pulled up to the arcade and i saw him. In a blue camaro. Billy. He was with a redhead. I think Steve mentioned Max being a redhead. We get out and i walk her over to Max. I want to meet this kid.