six-its a date

After we all got caught up Junior had to go to a friends house for something for a school project. Jersey needed to call a boy she liked. Rosia was going over to Max's today to hangout. And oaklynn was going over to Dustin's. Why do i even trust Dustin? I don't even know the kid. I decided to go over to the park and work on math homework. I wanted to walk today though. I grabbed my backpack and headed out.

As i was walking i noticed Mike biking so i waved and he waved back. I found a picknick table and put my backpack onto it. I grabbed my math homework and started on it. I only got half way through when someone came up to me and sat down.

"Can i help you Jason?"

I was surprised he was talking to me let alone sitting down. We don't even talk, we don't even smile at each other when we pass each other in the hallways.

"Is that the math homework?" He looked paranoid.

"Are you okay? You look like you haven't slept in days." He looked at me and he looked high. "Have you been buying off Eddie?" I don't like Jason but he shouldn't be buying off Eddie. I heard his drugs are strong.

"No no no, i just get like two hours of sleep a night so i look like im high i know, everyone thinks that too." He laughs and i do too. Maybe he isn't so bad. At least not to me.

"Well do you need something?" I looked at my bag and found an energy drink. I quickly grabbed it and handed it to him.

"How did you know?" He immediately opened it and started drinking.

"Lucky guess." We laughed.

He thanked me then left. I finsihed my homework in an hour so i decided to read a book. I finished my book so i decided to head home.

I unlocked the front door and walked in. I threw my bag on the floor and went to the kitchen. I found a note from Jersey.

'went to help Junior and her friend for the project  be back around dinner, love you."

Amazing. I'm all alone for the next 7 hours. I guess i could clean the house. I found my mixtape and played it.

The first song to come on was 'uptown girl' by Billy joel. One of my favourite songs ever. I found the broom in a closet so i decided to sweep. I sang the lyrics to 'uptown girl' as i swept. The song came to an end but up next was 'Billie Jean' by Michael Jackson. I screamed my heart out to this song. I loved this song with my whole god damn heart. As the song came to a finish i heard clapping. I turned to the front door and saw Steve.

"Oh hi Harrington, how much did you see of that?" I was embarrassed for some reason.

"Too much." We laughed as he came over and hugged me.

"Are you happy schools over in a month?" I continued cleaning as he followed me around.

"I am. Hey isn't your birthday next month?" He got a little spark in his eye.

We both had the same idea. A party.
That sounds like so much fun. A party. My house is big enough for a lot of people.

"On my birthday? Or like a different day?" I think my birthday is on a Saturday so it should work.

"On your birthday."

"Okay."

I went back to cleaning and he helped. What a gentlemen.  We talked about who to invite and who not to invite. What kind of drinks will be there. What time it will start. When to kick everyone out. Where my siblings will go. Mainly Rosia and Oaklynn. Junior and Jersey are old enough to stay but they can't drink. It was already 4pm. Steve had to go leaving me by myself again.

Just as i was about to go upstairs to take a power nap someone knocked on my door. I walked to the door and opened it to the one and only Billy Hargrove.

"Hey Billy." I smiled and let him in.

"Hi (Y/n)." He smirked with a toothpick in his mouth.

I went to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools. He sat on the one next to me.

"Hey i was thinking maybe just maybe you'd go on a date with me." He smirked and stood up.

A date? I haven't been on a date since i was 8 and it was to get icecream.

"Today?" I was confused.

"Yeah, i'll pick you up at 7 maybe 8."

"Okay sounds like a plan." I smiled and walked him out.

It was 4:30 so i had about 3 or 4 hours. He never said where we're going.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The date was in an hour. Junior and Jersey helped me pick my outfit. There were a few fits and fights but it was worth it in the end. We went with a flowey dark red dress with black 3 inch heels and a pearl necklace. I put light blush and eyeshadow on. I didn't do eyeliner but i did do mascara. I never do anything with foundation or stuff like that. My skin is perfect the way it is. Well i need some makeup.

They took photo's of me on the stairs like i was going to a dance. It was 7:15 and he said around 8 but he could be later. Jersey told us all about this boy she likes as we waited. Junior started gaging. Junior is lesbian so she doesn't like boys. She always says they smell like shit and don't know how to dress.

Just then we heard a car pull into the driveway. We all stood up and walked to the door. He knocked and we waited so he didn't think we were stalking.

"Holy shit." He looked amazed again.

"Hey." I smiled and invited him in for a second.

"Hey girls." He waved at Jersey and Junior.

"Have you officially met?" I looked at Billy and he shook his head no. "This is Junior and this little shit is Jersey." I pointed at who was who and he shook their hands.

I hugged the girls bye and Billy walked me to his car. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for me. What a gentlemen. I don't even know where we're going. He got in and his cologne engulfed the car. It smelt amazing.

He was wearing a red button down shirt. His chest was showing but not a lot. He had a black leather jacket on and his normal jeans. And he had his fancy boots. He also had a necklace on. His hair was perfect and it layed perfectly on his shoulder. His tight leather jacket showed off his muscles perfectly too. He was just perfect. My dream boy.

"Ready?" He looked at me with a spark in his eyes.

"Always." I smiled and he backed out of my driveway and we were off.

-----------------------------------------------------------