twelve-hangover

I woke up with a pounding headache. I felt like i had taken drugs. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I heard Billy come in after me. I got down on my knees infront of the toilet and started throwing up all the alcohol. Billy kept my hair out of my face making sure i didn't throw up on it. I finally finished after 5 minutes of getting it out of my system. Billy let go of my hair and i flushed the toilet. I stood up and turned to him.

"Did i really drink that much?" I tilted my head slightly.

"When you unlocked the door you fell forward." He chuckled as he came over to hug me.

"How bad did i embarrass myself?" I looked up at him putting my chin on his chest.

"Not bad, you mainly danced and sang with Nancy all night." I smiled into his chest as i hugged him tighter.

Just as i was about to change i heard yelling from downstairs. I gave Billy and look and started to head downstairs. As i got to the last step i noticed the girls, Nancy, Steve, Robin, and Mike, and new people i don't know. Nancy and Robin looked as hungover as me. Nancy had huge eye bags and Robin looked pale. I looked worse. The people i didn't know looked about the twins and Rosia's age.

"Who are these people?" I pointed at 2 boys i didn't know.

"This is Dustin and Lucas." Steve pointed at who was who.

"So your Dustin?" I walked up to him and took notes.

He has curly light brown hair, blueish greenish eyes, short, not skinny but not fat, and is very sweet.

"I sure am." He put his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand and walked over to Lucas.

He was tall, skinny, had a nice smile, brown eyes, and was also sweet like Dustin.

"Hi Lucas." I smiled and held my hand out for him to shake.

"Hello." He shook my hand back.

I looked over at the girls and as i scanned them i noticed Junior had a black eye. I sped walked over to her and lightly touched her eye. It was so bad. It looked fresh, like it happened early this morning or last night. I felt bad for her. She's never been hit like this. I looked over and Steve and he shook his head saying he doesn't know what happened. I looked at everyone and they all shook their heads. I looked back at her and she had fear in her eyes. We sat there for a minute looking at each other. I knew she was hit by a guy. It was to big and dark for a girl to hit her. No offense ladies.

"What the hell happened Junior." I held her arms and rubbed my thumb up and down.

As she looked at me she started tearing up. I held her tight as she started crying. I held her as i brought her into a different room. I wanted her to explain but i also wanted her to have her privacy. I sat her down on a chair and leaned down on my knees. I wiped her tears from her face and held her hands.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I started tearing up by how much she was crying.

"I, i was with Jason yesterday after the party im assuming, i went to go for a walk because i couldn't sleep. And-" she stopped to cry a little more.

As i was holding her hand i rubbed my thumb along her hand.

"He pulled up next to me and offered me a ride. I told him i was fine, and he kept asking and asking then finally he got done with the answer no. He got out of the car and walked over to me, he grabbed my arm and tried dragging me to his car. I fought back and he got mad so he hit me. I quickly dropped to the floor and he left me there."

"Oh Junior." We both stood up and i held her as we cried together.

I knew he was trouble. I never should have been nice to him. After 5 minuets of crying we both stopped. I wiped her tears then mine. I let go of her and walked up to my room. I know everyone stared at me as i walked upstairs because i saw them exchange looks.

I grabbed a black shirt with white jean shorts. I went to my bathroom and changed. I brushed my teeth and hair. I grabbed socks and put them in. I grabbed my converses and put those in to.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys. Before i could walk out the door Steve grabbed my arm.

"Uh where are you going?" He shook his head as if i threw him out of my house.

"To Jason's. He did that." I pointed to Junior.

She was in Jerseys arm still crying.

Steve and Billy looked at each other. Billy's eyebrows lifted up as i said that. He ran upstairs and i had to stay downstairs as he did whatever. Not even 5 minutes later he was downstairs dressed and ready to leave.

"We're coming with, he's not going to hurt you either." Billy pointed at himself and Steve.

I nodded. Namcy and Robin said they would stay here with everyone and watch them.

Steve, Billy and i got into Steve's car. We drove over to Jason's house. I don't even want to face him but i love my sisters and i will do anything for them.

We pulled up to his house. Before Steve could even go into park i bulted out. I ran up to the door and started bangning on it. Soon Steve and Billy we're right behind me. I was surprised when Jason wasn't the one who answered the door.

"Can i help you?" I'm assuming his mom was asking.

"Yes is Jason home? I need to talk to him." She looked back into the house to see if he was there.

"He's not sorry, what do you need to tell him?" I looked back at Billy and Steve.

They nodded telling me i can tell her what i was going to ask him.

"Oh i was going to ask him, why he punched my little sister and how hard he did, he gave her a black eye." She took her hand and held it over her heart.

She told us to wait out here while she made a call. So we went back to Steve's car. Billy handed me a cigarette knowing they calm me down. I hope the girls are okay, mainly Junior. She has enough ptsd with men why did this have to add on to it? I started pacing thinking about what i'm going to say to him. I'm gonna kick his ass. Just as i puffed my last puff his mom came to find us.

"He's at basketball practice you can find him at school."

I told her thank you and we piled into Steve's car. We drove to the school. Along the way Billy told me i'm not aloud to throw punches unless necessary.

We pulled into the school parking lot and got out. They walked into school with me and we walked to the gym. And of course there he was, Jason Carver.  I sat on the bleachers taunting him. I know he saw me. The way his face changed to pure fear when he saw the boys and me was a game changer. Finally they got a break. We walked over to him and stood there. I shook my head and crossed my arms. Some of his teammates gathered around us. And right then i knew i would throw a punch or two.