three-the party

I sat there and stared at Billy until i felt Steve's hand grabbed mine. Steve dragged me into the house to get some drinks. We both went with a beer. We walked into the living room to be greeted by Nancy. I like Nancy she's super sweet but not in an ovesensitive

way. She was with another girl with short hair around shoulder length and has lips that look like pillows. She has some freckles and shes kind of tall. I think i have a class with her.

"Hi im Robin, Robin Buckley." She gave me a hug.

"Im (Y/n), (Y/n) Dash." I hugged her back and the hug was genuine.

"Hey wanna play beer pong?" Nancy asked as she pointed to the table.

"I'm in." Steve, Robin, and i said at the same time.

We ran over and i ended up on Nancy's team. We played for over an hour laughing screaming and joking. It was so much fun. But in the corner of my eye i could see someone starring at me. Billy. I looked over in his detection and as i thought, he was starring at me. I quickly looked away to join back in the game. We were 4-2. Obviously Nancy and i were winning.

"BULLSHIT HARRINGTON." i yelled as he said he made a shot but obviously he missed it.

"Your just mad because im better." He laughed as he came over to rub my hair.

I left the group to get another beer. As i was grabbing it i felt an odd presence. I turned around to none other than the new king of hawkins high. Billy Hargrove. I turned back around and grabbed my beer. I tried to leave but he kept blocking me. I finally gave up and put my beer on the counter and my hands on my hips.

"May i help you?" I asked in disbelief as he's still blocking me.

"We didn't talk after 5th and i saw you looking at me out there." He pointed to the front of the house.

I pulled out a cigarette from my tiny purse and a lighter. I lit it and took a drag before i said anything.

"Oh yeah sorry i got busy." I puffed the smoke out then took another drag.

"With Harrington?" He looked pissed but i can't understand why.

Their both king of hawkins so shouldn't they be friends?

"Yeah? We're friends is that okay with you? Or do i need to cry home to my mommy because king of hawkins high doesn't like who i hangout with?" I blew smoke in his face.

He started laughing then took the cigarette from my mouth and took a drag.

"I could give two shits less with who you hangout with, but please don't let him fuck you." He blew the smoke out then put the cigarette back in my mouth and left.

I was flabbergasted. Let him fuck me? I'm new for God's sake no ones fucking me yet.

I grabbed my beer and went back to the party. Thats when the three of us girls heard the song. 'Girls just wanna have fun' Nancy grabbed Robin and me and dragged us to the living room. We got onto a table and danced our hearts out. We sang and screamed and even smacked each others asses a few times. And all while that happened Billy was watching me.

The whole time.

Nancy left robin and me to dance. Robin grabbed my hands and held them tight as we danced.

"Robin i just love you." I screamed over the music as i finished off my beer.

Im obviously pretty drunk but that doesn't matter. I'm having fun with my new friends. Robin, Nancy, Steve. It's an amazing time, a fun time. I hope hawkins treats us good.

-----------------------------------------------------------

By 2:30 i was wasted. I had never drunk this much in my life. I was slurring words and i couldn't walk straight. At one point i tried to kiss Nancy. Robin and Nancy are wasted as well. What can i say we had a good time.

"Okay (Y/n) it's time to go" Steve was grabbing my hand.

"No i wanna dance more" i tried to leave his grasp but i ended up fumbling to the floor.

I let him take me home. Steve was the only sober one. He put me in the front and Robin and Nancy in the back. We took Nancy home first then Robin then me.

As we pulled up to the house i got really laughy. I couldn't stop. He grabbed me bridle style and brought me to the door. I grabbed the key from my tiny bag and tried to open the door. Everytime i tried i would drop it. Steve got annoyed and opened the door himself. He put the key on the counter and brought me to my room. He took my shoes off and layed me in my bed and tucked me in.

"Hey mr.....hair, your like...my..bestfriend." I smiled and i felt loopy.

"Your my bestfriend to Dash." He patted my arm then left my room.

Best first day in hawkins.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"UGHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL ROSIA" i heard Jersey scream from somewhere.

As i woke up my head was pounding. Worst hangover ever. I squirmed to my toilet and threw up 2 times. I washed my face and took my dress off. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts. I went to find Jersey and Rosia.

"Jers what's going on?" I found them in the guest bathroom.

"Rosia is using all the hot water so i ca 't take a god damn shower, you look like shit." She slams her head against the door.

"Take a shower in my bathroom, and yes i know, i look like shit. The party was different then the ones in Colorado." I start walking downstairs and Jersey follows me.

"What do you mean?" Shes still following me as i walk to the living room.

"It was more loud more drinking more guys and girls, it wasn't just 100 people it was like 500." I turn the T.V on and turn the karate kid back on.

"Hot guys?" She laughs and so do i knowing i will say yes.

"Did Junior have any boys over?" I ask in concern.

"You mean i tall guy thin dark hair with dreamy blue eyes? No." We both laugh again and i hug her tight knowing she is definitely more like me than our sisters.

She leaves to go take a shower and i need a power nap even though i just woke up. But before i do i go grab a water to help with the hangover. I drink the whole glass and go lay down. I close my eyes and fall asleep knowing i had the best night last night.

-----------------------------------------------------------