one-new girl

"YOUR DEAD YOU LITTLE SHIT" i screamed from the car as Jersey ran to the house with my walkmam.

I jump out of the car and run into the house. As i walk into the house i get the smell of it being new. I spot Jersey hiding behind the kitchen counter so i run over to her. She quickly runs away but not fast enough. I quickly grab her and grab my walkman.

"your a piece of shit, you know?" I smile at her as she flips me off.

We walk back to the car to get Oaklynn, Rosia and Junior. We got them to help us carry the boxes in. I get the master bedroom while the others argue on which rooms they get.

"Oaklynn come here" I huffed as she walked into my room.

"(Y/n)?" she had an innocent smile on her face.

"Where's my candy stash?" I put my hand's on my hips as i waited for her response.

"No idea ask Jersey she had some candy" She walked out of my room and found Jersey.

I let them off the hook sense we're in a new place. Hawkins Indiana.

We finally unpacked everything around 5. I decided to order Pizza for the girls sense they helped today. I love being an older sister but sometimes i need a break. It's been 3 years sense our parents left us and i became the parent. I love my girls though so it's okay.

Oaklynn is only 12, Rosia is 14, Jersey is 15, and Junior is also 15. Jersey and Junior are twins. I'm the oldest being 16 turning 17 in May.

The pizza finally arrived and we dug in. I only ate one slice so the girls could get more. It was already 7 by the time we finished eating. It took so long because Rosia told us 18 hundred stories.

"Who want's to watch a movie?" I smiled as i held up the T.V remote.

We decided to watch 'the karate kid'. Oaklynn fell asleep half way threw the movie so i took her up to her bedroom, which is right by mine. I changed her clothes and put her into bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead before i left.

I went back downstairs to find Rosia, Junior and Jersey passed out. I woke them both up because their old enough to get themselves to bed. I turned off the T.V and headed upstairs. We have a big day tommorow anyways. First day of school at Hawkins, and im so ready for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm going off at 5:30. I got up undressed out of my night clothes started the shower and hopped in. The steaming hot water really woke me up. It felt so nice against my skin. I quickly washed my hair and body and got out.

I wrapped the towel across my torso and grabbed my clothes. I went with a nice baggy band t-shirt and black ripped jeans. I put on my faded high top convereses and i was ready for the day. Well almost. I quickly brushed my hair but on some blush and light mascara.

I went down stairs around 6:30 to start breakfast. I made eggs and beacon. Soon everyone flooded downstairs throwing stuff everywhere.

"where is my notebook? WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN NOTEBOOK?" Jersey screamed scrambling to find it.

"It's on the stool, and watch your language" I smirked as she walked past me.

"if you can swear so can i" she smiled as she threw the notebook in her bag.

I fed everyone and quickly threw the dishes in the sink. It was already 7:15 so i rushed everyone out the door and to the car.

As we we're driving to school the girls were screaming song lyrics and laughing the whole way to school. It was so nice seeing them happy. We pulled up to the school parking lot for Oaklynn and Rosia.

"Have a good day at school love you both." i kissed their heads before they got out and i watched as they walked into the school.

I drove over to our school and parked in a free spot. Jersey and Junior quickly got out and slammed the door. I grabbed my bag and stopped the car. I got out and walked over to them. We walked into school together but went separate ways. Before they left i hugged them both.

I walked to the office to get all of my classes and locker number.

"You must be (Y/n) Dash" a girl probably my age walked over to me with a smile.

"I am yes" i smiled and shook her hand.

"Im Nancy, Nancy Wheeler. I'm gonna be showing you the school and all your classes, your first class is with me so that's great." she smiled and led the way.

We spent 30 minuets walking and talking. I learned she has 2 siblings and she dated Steve Harrington. I also learned shes now dating Jonathan Byers and she's friends with Robin Buckley and Steve.

"Okay second period is about to start and you have mrs. Click History. Oh good luck with her." she smiled and the bell went off.

I found my way to Mrs. Click's class right as the bell went off. And of course i was the last student.

"You must be (Y/n) Dash!" Her bright red lipstick was the only thing i can seem to focus on.

"Yes i am" I smiled as i shook her hand.

"You will sit next to Mr. Hargrove, please raise your hand."

I see a blonde haird boy raised his hand in the back. I walked over the open chair next to him and took a seat. I smiled at him but he just looked away. asshole. Finally the class was over and everyone flooded out but Billy. I learned his name. Billy. I dropped some papers and weirdly he helped me pick them up.

"Hi i'm Billy, Billy Hargrove" He smirked as he handed me my papers.

"I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) Dash" I smiled and took the papers from him.

"So your new here?"

"Yup, just moved here from Colorado." We started walking out of the classroom together.

"Oh wow, what brought your pretty little self here?" He licked his lips after he finished talking sending butterflies to my stomach.

"well me and my sisters needed a fresh start somewhere new, and they picked here." I was blushing by all the attention i was getting from him.

"I got lucky they did, hey 3rd period bell is about to go off talk after?" he started walking away but was still facing me.

"Of course" I smiled as i headed to 3rd period. Only one more period till lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------