"It was actually name." Asher said.

"Allison." Scott added, eyes glancing down.

Everyone got quiet for a moment, Stilinski nodding slowly.

"Her name broke a third of the list." Stiles continued.

"And now, we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott said.

"Which will give us the rest of the names." Stilinski nodded. "Okay. So, how do we get the cipher keys?"

"Same way we got the code." Asher told him.

--------------------

(italics are a flashback)

"Lydia." Scott says.

Asher sat off the side next to Lydia. Stiles, for some reason, had given her his hoodie, so she wasn't shirtless anymore. She was grateful. Grateful that she wasn't freezing anymore, grateful that no one could see how much weight she had lost, grateful that Lydia no longer gazed at her a little longer than usual.

The aforementioned redhead leans against the record player, dried tears still upon her face. She messes around with the needle as she tries to hear something else, but she doesn't.

"She's been at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two keys." Stiles adds.

Behind them, sit Kira and Malia. They were waiting to see if Lydia had found anything, but Kira was getting worried and Malia was getting impatient. How long can you sit there and watch your friend play around with a record player before you want to go home? Malia and Kira could tell you.

Asher had a permanent frown on her face as her eyes stayed on Lydia. She couldn't care less about how long they'd be there, how many time Lydia adjusts the needle. She didn't care. All Asher cared about was Lydia.

After getting particularly frustrated one time she reset the needle, Lydia felt a body press into her side. She didn't look away from the record player, but she knew it was Asher. The lioness didn't wrap her arms around her or anything, she just sat there with her side pressed into Lydia's.

It had been a while, Asher still pressed into Lydia and the other two still sitting, somewhat, patiently behind them.

Malia looked over at Kira and gave her a subtle nod, getting one back along with a tight lipped smile. The two stand up and walk over to the girls on the ground.

Kira gently places her hand on Asher's shoulder to lean over her. And just as Lydia goes to adjust the needle again, Kira carefully takes it and stops it. She backs away, giving Asher space to stand up.

"Come on, love." Asher mumbled, not even realizing what she was saying.

Lydia gripped Asher's outreached hands and got to her feet, staring down at the record player in longing.

"You'll figure it out." Asher assures, voice still low.

--------------------

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie did you?" Stilinski looks up from the crime scene photos on his desk, his questioned aimed at Scott and Asher.