He placed his mouth onto my neck and started sucking, I moaned louder as it felt so good, my head was dizzy but in a good way. I have never felt this good, how did he know how to do this?

I had totally forgotten that his hand was nearly touching my pussy until he started to slip his hand into my pants. Once again my breath hitched and I was nervous again.

I looked at him unsure.

"If you want me to stop, tell me, I won't force anything upon you." He says softly noticing how I was.

"No, its okay." I say softly.

He smirks, "Such a good girl."

He continues to slide his hands until he got past my underwear. His fingers were officially touching my pussy, he slid his fingers against it before sticking his fingers into my pussy.

I gasped in surprised.

I looked at him but his face only showed satisfaction.

"Has anyone made you feel like this love? Touching you like this, making you wet?"

I shook my head no.

"Words Leah, be a good girl and use your words or I'll take my fingers out." He tells me.

"No, only you." I tell him.

He smirked once again, he took out his fingers for a second and put them back in again. I moaned at his touch, soon he started fucking me with his fingers and I could feel something wet on my pussy.

His middle and ring finger fucking my insides, every couple of minutes he would curl his fingers and it felt so good.

My legs began to feel weak and my arms were getting tired of being pinned against them wall but I didn't care.

I wanted to do something for him but every time I tried to move he just pinned me harder.

He kept going with his fingers until my legs finally started to shake and I moaned loudly. I really wanted to cover my mouth but I didn't bother trying as it would be no use.

"Please, don't stop, I'm going to..." I didn't know what was happening but all I knew was that I didn't want him to stop.

"Your going to what? Cum all over my fingers?"

Suddenly it felt like all my energy was drained and I collapsed to the floor.

I start trying to catch up on my breathing, while he bends down so that we were on the same level. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"How did you feel baby?" He asks.

"It.. It felt good, what was that?" I asked him.

"That love, was your first orgasm." He explains.

"Now, I want you to take off your shorts."

I looked at him surprised, "I thought.."

"Oh you thought we were finished? No this is just the beginning baby."

"What, but I-" He stopped me from speaking.

He grabs my waist and lifts me up again, when he knows I am able to stand up properly he lets go of me.

"I am going to make sure you orgasm at least two more times."

I gulped.