56. Pleasure

Warning- Will contain smut, if you are not comfortable with that I would suggest skipping to the next chapter.

Leah's Pov

He was so close to me, I could start to feel my heart rate go up.

I could feel his breath, his lips were so close to mine.

I have never felt like this, yet some how Blaze makes me feel things that I didn't even know I could feel.

"Tell me love, can I touch you?" He asks softly in almost a whisper.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't it was like I had forgotten how to talk.

I just stared into his eyes, and the smirk on his face made him look sexy.

I shake my head, what was I thinking, how could I think this? I could feel my breathing start to become heavier.

"I need an answer love, I won't do anything without your consent." He whispers.

I noticed the look in his eyes, I could tell he wanted too, his breathing was matching mine. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling this.

I thought about it for a second before shaking my head yes.

"Words, I need words."

I gulped, "Yes."

I was more then nervous, if I wasn't backed up against the wall I am pretty sure I'd run. A part of me wanted this, I wanted to feel his body against mine, I wanted to feel his fingers run all over me.

But this was my first time.

I have never done anything like this.

"Yes what? I want you to be more specific." He tells me.

I looked down and closed my eyes.

That's when I felt his finger raise my head up to face him.

"It's considered rude to not look at someone when they are talking to you."

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Good girl." He hums.

Unconsciously I had bitten my lip to his words.

He brings his head closer to me and whispers, "Beg for me love."

"Please." I say almost out of breath.

He gave me a look and I knew what he wanted, but I don't know if I could bring myself to say them.

Finally, I gave in.

"Please touch me Blaze." I bit my lip.

He looks at me with a smile, he grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head.

I gasped and looked at him.

Before I could even ask what he was doing he placed his lips onto mine and my mind went blank. His lips were so soft, and as I kissed him back he became more rough. I liked it, rough but also gentle at the same time, all the feelings of nervousness had went away.

I could feel something start to stir in me, he held up my wrist with one hand and his other hand travels down my body. My breath hitched as his hand had reached my pussy.

Suddenly he stopped kissing me and pulled away, before I could question his action he places soft kisses on my neck and I moaned out loud. I wanted to cover my mouth but when I tried move my hand he just tightened his grip.

"Moan for me baby." He whispers.

"Don't ever try to hide the sounds you make for me." He whispers against my neck.