A Caring Vamp Sire

Start from the beginning

He slumped his shoulders in defeat. "Raelyn, I'm sorry. We tried yo stop him-"

"Shut it, Elijah" Holding my hand up I cut him off heading towards the door leaving the room.

Yet Klaus came after.me spinning me back around into his chest. "Rae, where are you going?"

"To kick Lucien’s ass!" I barked showing him my fangs for s brief moment.

His blue eyes met my gaze. "Love, its too dangerous. He could kill you."

"But now he is the reason she's dying. I refuse to let my friend die because of a beast like him!" I growled, yanking my arm from his grasp.

Klaus rolls his eyes as I went to wall away. "Raelyn, just stay here. We will stop him together."

"I can't sit and watch her die!" Spinning around on my feet throwing my hair in my face. "You said Lucien has curse for almost everything. So my guess is that he has one for his own bite."

He asked me softly. "And what exactly do you think the cure would be?"

"Since your blood is the cure for a werewolf bite. Then my theory is his blood is the cure go his own bite yoo." I put the pieces together turning and finally leaving.

"Be careful, Rae¡" He called out.

I responded to him vamping off to find Lucien. "I will be."

Entering his big apartment I searched around in his drawers. Opening cabinets and boxes but not finding any vials of blood. "I wouldn't have taken you to be a theft, siphon heretic."

"Lucien! Motus!" Spinning I'm my boots I launched him across the room where he fell into the coffee table.

He sat up a little wickedly smiling. "Not as impressive as me. So what makes you think that you can best me?:

Clutching my hands into fists at my sides I focused on him. "I'm here to find a cure for Cami. And I will do whatever I have to so she can live."

"You can try your best. But I doubt-" He got cutting off by me.

"Invidia!" I made him grab his head in agony. "Where is the cure!"

He started laughing vamping away from me coming back into the room with my brother. "I was hoping you showed up. I'm glad I snagged him on the chance of seeing you."

"Jacob! You let him go this minute!" I grunted revealing my fangs.

Lucien smirked. "Not until I do this." He sunk his fangs into his neck.

"Ahh!" Jacob screamed where I vamped over to Lucien holding him against the wall.

Jacob's body collapsed where I head his neck break behind me. "You bastard, nobody hurts my brother  - Jacob!"

"Ha ha ha  you should known I'd grabbed him. I don't care who dies. Our sire needs to realize he's not all powerful anymore." Lucien chuckled dryly sliding down the wall.

Vamping over to my brothers body. He gripped my shirt in his hands. "Rae.."

"I'm sorry this happened." I croaked grasping his hand in mine.

Lucien just kept laughing at us. "I am in charge now!"

"Ad somnum, beast!" Throwing my habd in his direction I snapped his neck putting a sleep spell on him. "J, look at me. You can't die. Take my blood." Biting into my wrist I held it out to him.

He pushed my hand away. "Don't worry about me, sis."

"You're my brother. I'm always going to worry. Now please drink!"