Chapter 5

"We need a change of scenery" Minho mused while aggressively rubbing the towel on your head to get rid of the wetness of your hair.

"Huh? " you squeaked

"and also a change of schedule.. " he continued "I can see the schedule is troubling you. You're not getting much sleep are you? "

You opened your mouth and stammered, weirdly hesitated to tell him the truth. What if he thinks you were weak if you said yes ? What if he...

Wait, why the hell were you thinking about your image in front of him in the first place?

"Are you? " he demanded sternly once again, stopping his movements and leaning close to your face. For a moment you stopped breathing as your face warmed up and you averted your gaze. Your heart raced so fast it left you at unease.

"Um.. Uhh Kinda off yeah I guess haha" you added a nervous chuckle at the end in order to cover up your embarrassment. Geez why were you feeling so shy today?

Minho hummed and removed the towel before proceeding to hand over the P. E clothes. "Sorry to mess up with your 3 commandments though"

" 3 what??!"

" Don't tell me you forgot about the deal we made on first day—"

"Oh that! " you exclaimed, eyes glistening in recollection "It doesn't matter since you only did it in order to help me right? I don't mind" you scratched your head feeling stupid for some reason.

You grabbed the clothes and headed off to the girls bathroom only to stop midway" Uh and thank you for helping me today" you spoke in a low voice finding it hard to convey the words. Your heart was beating so fucking hard you felt it was going to burst out of your chest any moment.

"What? " he questioned bringing a hand to his ear as if he didn't hear what you had said.

This insolent-

You let out a huge breath to calm yourself down

"Nothing" you blurted.

"I think I heard a thank you "

So he had heard and yet he was bantering!

You gave him a ticked off smile "No, maybe your ears are ringing or maybe you are starting to turn deaf"

"Pfft I'm not deaf. But maybe you're blind"

"I'm not blind" you scoffed, about to punch him.

"And that's not boy's changing room"

You immediately turned only to find you were about to enter boy's changing room. What the—

"Wait you transported me!" you shrilled with wide eyes, contemplating how much of a big disaster it would have become if you in fact did enter the room but to your dismay he started laughing like a maniac. Geez he was still playing with you.

You squinted at him taking that as a yes and stomped his feet hardly on your way to the girls changing room, smirking triumphantly as he yelped and cursed you on the way.

____

Thing had changed. No wait, That's an understatement, things had changed drastically.

Minho had nearly come to the end of training sessions after months of practice, you had ticked off the 3rd box of your deal and didn't mind spending time with him at school. On the contrary he was the only one with whom you'd spend your time with , other than the girls you had befriended at school. You were bullied no more however there was constant disquietude and bickering whenever Minho was around even after he wasn't as aggressive and defensive as before. He was starting to turn more caring towards you (which you found sweet but would never let it slip to him for he won't stop bantering about it) and was starting to turn mature and understanding.