"That's different. It has nothing to do with you and besides I kinda need an apprentice if that's what you call it." He smiles widely and gives me a tap on my shoulder.

"You know, I don't believe its true, what Dad said that night." He suddenly said with a tone of guilt in his voice

"What?"

"You know, when he said you were like using my sisters for your career, something like that." I felt my cheeks heat up instantly with rage because I can still hear him say that loud and clear. "Dad never really understood working behind the camera. Basically, the stuff we do. He wanted me to become like him in a real estate business because he didn't get to do that with Trent, knowing he's much stronger when it comes to his decisions in life."

That's true though, Trent is a very independent man who sticks by his decisions no matter what. He doesn't care about anyone or anything, if he has a goal. Its a bit selfish but in a good way, I guess. But I love that dude so much.

What I found out today is that Jake really likes to talk. He goes on talking about his recent projects and what he wanted to learn on this shoot. He also told me he knew I was with Elizabeth a long time ago he just didn't got the chance to reach out to Elizabeth the moment he found out about me, because when he did. We've broken up. I tried to keep up with his stories to be honest but its too much information in my head that I shut him down completely and I didn't got what he was saying halfway to our location.

On set, Kevin is talking to Leah, our editor. He's wearing a suit and in a deep conversation with Leah. Liz is talking to Kristi on the couch who she'd be partnering with. When she saw us walked in on set, she waves and smiles before standing up and announcing our presence.

"Haven't seen you around for ages. God I missed you." She says taking me in for a hug.

"Yea, how's Zoe?" I asked pulling away before she could even answer Kevin goes up to me and literally jumps on me laughing.

"Oh Beveridge, I thought you were never going to come." He says letting me go.

"What? when did I ever backed out of anything especially for you guys." I say and he shakes his head laughing.

"Oh who's your friend?" He gestured to Jake who smiles.

"Oh right, sorry. This is Jake, he's my assistant. Needed an extra hand and also he's Elizabeth's brother." Kevin smiles and shakes his hand.

"Really cool set" He says looking around.

"Well, its called Pool house so—" Okay this is getting awkward. So I say,

"Where will we set up?" Kevin pointed the spot where Leah is so we went over and start setting up.

"So this is really happening?" Jake says and I glanced at him looking so disbelief at the moment and I smiled. He's a baby and I think I'm going to have fun hanging out with him from time to time.

"Yup, this is happening." I say and he smiles, probably the biggest yet and that just makes me feel good
——————
"That was absolutely amazing!" Jake says as soon as we're all settled in the car after saying goodbye to Kevin. Its already midnight and I am so tired but I really had fun doing that. Jake is really a good assistant. He listens and also contributed a few great ideas. He's focused on what he was doing making it easier for me to teach him the basics.Well, judging by his energy right now, I think I've fulfilled my duty on giving him a great time.

"I really want to do that again." He continues kind of bouncing up and down on his seat like a child who just got the best time at Disneyland. I would like to say more like Rose but she was knocked off after we went last time.