Chapter 26

"Hey, I'm surprised you're still alive" Trent cheers as we made our way towards him and Jarnie's table making me roll my eyes and chuckle at him. I placed my arms around Elizabeth as we settle down before asking,

"Where are the twins?" Trent points at their direction who are talking to Kendall and Gigi and it looks like they are instructing them. Well, what do I know. Maybe they're gonna walk down the runway later on.

"They're going to introduce the first batch of Spring Collection for 2021."Trent says, so that's what the runway is for. Well, everything is about fashion when you're with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

"Was that the one I shot last week?" Elizabeth nods and smiles so sweetly as if she knows something I don't and that made me so suspicious and intrigued on what is going to happen later on. Suddenly, the lights stop dancing and moves to the stage while the twins goes to the podium and everyone cheers. I join in as Elizabeth smiles at me so I winked at her.

"Okay, so thank you all for coming and we hope you're enjoying so far." The crowd cheers and that made me smile, I'm kind of in a proud sister moment watching them. Well, I'm really proud of them so much. "So since the whole team is here and mostly friends and families, we decided to introduce the first batch of our Spring Collection for this upcoming 2022." Another round of applause and whistles fills the room at the same time Elizabeth pulled my arms tighter around her waist resting her back against my chest so I kissed the top of her head before letting out a satisfied sigh.

"So we're going to stop talking and let the outfits speak for themselves. Enjoy!" They finished and backs off the stage disappearing into the dim light as the lights moves to the center stage and through the runway. Music starts blaring my heart beat matching it like rolling drums in my chest.

"Sweetie can I take pictures?" I whispered in her ear so she would clearly hear me through the loud music. She nods and releases my arms. I took my camera out of my bag and quickly set it up. Its a good thing we have the perfect spot that I could use to take a perfect and clear shot of the models when they come in. I don't know why I suddenly felt nervous, excited and thrilled at the same time, but more in a good way. I took a sample shot of my love which made her look at me and smiles scrunching her nose so I quickly snap one again and that earned me a soft slap in the arm.

Models starts coming out and I work my way on it to capture every angle of the outfits and also the models itself to create the perfect shots. Maybe the twins can use this for future projects, only if they want to, that is. Elizabeth was right though, these were the outfits I shot last week and they still look incredible even on different models this time. For the last bit Kendall and Gigi came out creating cheers and whistles as they stride on the runway so I snap away. God, how could my life get any better than this.

As soon as they faded into dim lights, Mary Kate and Ashley walks out to the stage creating cheers and howls and a series of whistles erupting in the room. Well, I can't blame them, that was so amazing. I snap a photo of them before joining the crowd cheering for them.

"Alright, we have another bonus collection for all of you." They say as I felt Elizabeth grabs my arm pulling me closer to her so I wrapped an arm around her waist resting my hand on her hip but still I'm quite intrigued with this collection they are talking about because neither Elizabeth or the twins have mentioned anything besides the Spring Collection that they are working on.

"Okay, this collection has been sitting around on hold for years so we are really excited for it to be finally release by the end of the month." Mary Kate says in the most enthusiastic way I have ever seen her which makes me smile widely. Elizabeth squeezes my hand taking hold of it tight as she leans back in my arms resting her back against my chest.