The red head smirked. "Ooh, you cheeky little minx. Have you come to have a go at me?"

Klaus warned her. "Get out of here, Camille!"

"Shut up, Nik. This is between us girls. Though I suppose I will let you listen to her cries as I tear off her limbs like the wings of pretty little butterfly." Aurora shouts back at him.

Cami smirks. "I'd like to see you try."

Aurora was unmoved by her threats. "Ooh! You're brandishing your antiques at me. I suppose I would be scared if I thought you were quick enough to use them. You really did not think this through, did you?"

The newbie vampire said simply. "Actually, we did." The second the elevator door opens I launched myself on top of Aurora knocking her onto the ground.

She grunted through her teeth trying to punch me until I got to my feet. "Ha ha. The siphon ripper has come to save her husband. I'd like to see you try and kill me."

"Oh I plan to do just that!" I snarled, throwing my hand out, launching her against the wall. "Moths!"

"Rae!" Nik exclaimed, sounding so relieved to see we had come to save him. He tried to move up but the chains wouldn't allow him too.

Aurora winced. "Don't you have any other tricks, Raelyn?"

"Sure do." I snapped at her before I shoved my hand inside her chest about to rip it out, hearing her heart slowly dying . "Tardus pulsate!"

Nik shouted in my direction causing me to stop. "Stop! She drank the serum."

Aurora took her chance to twist my arm inside her chest breaking the bone. I screamed when she threw me onto my back. We threw punches at one another but she managed to throw me before I could hurt her. Sliding on the floor I felt cuts on my knees and on my face that would heal. "I will kill you for hurting him!"

"Nik, what a conundrum. Godmother of your children over here, woman of your dreams over here." Aurora turned to Cami then she pointed her index finger at me smirking. "Which one should I kill first?"

He shifted his body forward as much as the chains would allow. "I'm the one who betrayed you. I'm the one you hate."

She didn't seem to care. "And they're the ones you care for. So what a pleasure for me to watch your face as I rip them apart."

"Hey. I'm right here, ready and waiting." Cami called out.

She moved back in her direction giving me the chance to crawl over to my husband's side. "Oh, Cami, the hero was never a good look on you. Trembling and helpless is more your style."

Aurora and Cami threw punches and she tried to stab the Martel. While I grabbed Nik's chains trying to siphon the magic holding him. "I told you no more suicidie missions, urgh!"

"I didn't choose to get captured, love." He snapped at me.

Focusing my attention back on the restraints I winced when it burned my hand. "Damn vervain!"

"Cami, did Nik ever mention to you what happens when a vampire goes into a room without being invited?" Whipping my head upwards I began panting heavily seeing Aurora holding Cami up by the back of her neck in front of the doorway.

She was the only one of us in the room that hadn't gotten an invite in yet. "Aurora no!" I growled trying to stop her but she shoved her against the barrier making her scream in agony.

Nik shouted at her fighting to stop her. "Aurora! Please."

She paused for a slight second doing the same thing again. Klaus heard me scream vamping in front of her before the red head snapped my neck. "Let her go!" I collapsed onto the floor taking a little while before coming back seeing that she was still holding Cami.

Cami screamed over Aurora's words. "Hush, Nik! Don't make her final moments any worse than they need to be! ‭Darling, I almost feel sorry for you. Blinded by love as I once was, ready to give everything, even your life, for one who is and always will be unworthy."

Cami shook her head with her eyes and nose bleeding finally getting the chance to stab Aurora in the gut. "Rae!"

Vamping to my feet I magically throw Aurora over the barrier line to Cami. "Motus. "Cami, lights out for her!"

Cami yanked out a needle holding her by her throat stabbing her in the vein of her neck. Aurora gasped before she passed out. "Go to him, Rae." The brave bartender said catching her breath afterwards.

Running over to him I slide over onto my knees placing my hands over the cuffs not worried that they were laced with vervain. "Magia tollux de terras. Magia tollux de terras...ah ha gotcha. Nik, it worked." The chains snapped open where I called his name softly.

"Raelyn.." He weakly spoke falling into my arms barely having any strength left.

Moving his body to lay against mine I held his face in my hands. "Nik, hey, hey. Stay with me okay....urgh drink" I bite down on my own wrist drawing blood holding it out underneath his mouth.

"Rae...no..." He slurred his words seeing me scanning his face. His eyes were heavy and his hair was a mess that looked like we had sex.

Shoving my hand up to his mouth I force fed him since he was too weak. "Just drink. Don't talk." His fangs broke into my skin slowly tasting my blood. I gasped feeling him drink from me. Raising my freehand I ran my fingers through his hair until he had enough and removed his fangs.

"Thank you..." He whispered, pressing his face into my chest breathing in and out slowly.

Resting my chin on top of his head I wrapped my arms around his weak form. His fingers clutched the fabric of my shirt for some comfort. "Sssh, Nik. I've got you."

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito