cheater.

y/n pov

We arrived at the party with evan holding my hand, he let go and said he was going to hang out with his friends, I nodded and he walked away. I pushed through the crowd and grabbed vodka, I drank out of the bottle and started to dance, I danced for about 20 minutes until a lot of men tried to dancing with me but I just pushed them off and went to the kitchen.

I sat down on top of the counter and began to drink the whole vodka bottle, I felt tipsy and dizzy. I wanted to make out with someone so I looked for evan, I saw he went upstairs with his friends so I made my way upstairs and opened random doors looking for him. Finally I opened the last door to see his friends recording, him and a random blond girl making out aggressively. They stopped to look at me, "what the fuck evan!" I shouted walking up closer, he pulled away from the chick "sorry, but I never really liked you. I just wanted your body," he said and laughed with his friends. I then got angry and lost my temper, I raised the vodka bottle I had in my hand and smashed it on his head.

"What the fuck?" he screamed, his head began to bleed a lot and his friends were still recording so I pulled one of his friends close for a kiss, he gladly accepted and put his hands on my hips. "Go fuck yourself!" I said and pulled away from the guy I was kissing and faced evan, I turned around to see Bill and Tom there watching, I didn't care and shoved them out my way. My vision began to blur and I pushed through the people trying to get out. "Y/n!" Bill shouted following me, I didn't stop I need to go or my temper would get worse.

I finally made it out and ran to the park, it was the only place that calmed me down. I took off my heels before running so I didn't trip, 5 minutes after running and I made it to the park. I cried and kicked the fence walls, again I was used for my body.

BILL POV

I tried to shout for her, but she ignored me. As soon as I got out of the house I saw her running with her heels in her hands, I knew exactly where she was going. "Go." Tom said to me, "what?" I said confused "go! go after her.." he said and I nodded and ran to the park. I finally got there and I could see her kicking and punching the fence wall, I quickly ran up to her to stop her from punching and kicking the wall, "let me go!" she screamed but I just stared and admired her, "stop it." I said and she slowly calmed down still breathing heavily. "it's okay," I said and pulled her in for a hug, she wrapped her arms around my waist while I had my hands on her hips.

Y/N POV

I hugged bill, oh how much I missed him. I then slowly pulled away to look at him "bill.." I said and he cut me off "it's okay, you were just trying to help." he said and we both sat down against the fence wall, "i'm sorry about evan, I tried to warn you but I remembered we weren't talking.." he told me, "it's fine, he wasn't a good kisser anyways." I said and we both laughed. We got up and walked back to my house, while holding hands.

We got to my house and I decided to let him sleep over. I gave him some of my brothers clothes he didn't wear anymore and he went to the bathroom to change. Meanwhile I went to my room to wear my pjs. 10 minutes later he walked in and I was wiping my makeup off, he sat at my bed and just stared at me while smiling "what?" I giggled "your just so beautiful." I chuckled and already finished taking my makeup off, I turned of the lights and got in bed with bill. I then put my head on his chest and he began to play with hair.

I had my boy back..

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT TRUST ITS GON BE A ROLLARCOASTER YALLL ILYSM MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE