Hangout

y/n pov

I fluttered my eyes open as soon as the sun hit my eyes. I got up with a terrible headache and i looked around not seeing tom, i checked the time and see it's 12:45. i got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to see tom, bill, georg and gustav eating their breakfast. "why aren't you guys at school?" i said rubbing my eyes. "wellll were too hangover from yesterday so we decided to just skip," tom said to me while he drank his coffee.

I look at bill still remembering what we did last night. he looked at me and smirked while drinking his iced coffee. i chuckled and grabbed my stuff "where you going?" they asked "home, i have like millions of text from miguel." i told them "do you want your shirt back?" i asked tom "nah, keep it you look good with my clothes princess," tom said to me licking his lips as he stared at my body. i chuckled and left walking to my house, i unlocked the door with the key that was under the doormat. i stepped inside to see my brother is the living room asleep, i went upstairs and decided to take a bath.i turned on the water and waited for it to fill up, i stepped inside and let my muscles relax.

20 min later

i finally finished bathing and i stepped out changing to a comfortable outfit for the day. I put on a baggy shirt that belonged to my brother and some short shorts. i walked downstairs to the living room to see my brother making breakfast. He turned around and saw me and stared at me for 10 secs until he ran up and hugged me tightly. "i'm so sorry y/n..! i'm so sorry i know what i said was wrong very very wrong and i regret it so much i just want to look out for you okay?" he told me almost crying. i hugged him back and he pulled away to look at me "are you hurt? are you okay? who did you stay with?" he asked me

"yes i'm finee- im not hurt or anything and i stayed with tom and bill" i told him trying to calm him down. he soon served me breakfast.

time skip for when she finished eating (her brother left for work btw)

I was watching tv until i got a text message from bill asking to come over and hangout with him and the gang. I agreed and quickly changed and did light makeup.

your outfit

i apply lipgloss and grab my bag with my wallet,keys, and phone and head out the door walking to the kaulitz house

i apply lipgloss and grab my bag with my wallet,keys, and phone and head out the door walking to the kaulitz house. I knocked and tom answered opening the door. "hey sweetheart, miss me?" tom said to me with a smirk "don't flatter yourself hun," i told him giggling. i walked inside till i felt a sharp hard slap on my butt i quickly turned around to see tom "whaat? you can't blame me, they're just so perfect princess" he told me chuckling i punched his arm "tom stop being a perv!" i said walking to the kitchen flipping my hair. i saw bill in the kitchen and georg and gustav in the living room "hey billyyy" i said sitting on stool by the island "hey y/n! i was thinking we can all go to the carnival that's 15 mins from here," bill said with a smile "oooh yes that sounds fun let's go! i got nothing to do honestly," i said to him twirling my hair. i noticed tom was staring at me and bill being flirty with eachother, he looked almost..
upset?

we got into the car to drive to the carnival. georg was driving, gustav was in the front and i was left with tom and bill in the back. i sat in the middle being almost squished with both of them leaving me uncomfortable. "mind if i?" i asked tom trying to put my leg on his right thigh. "sure princess" he said smirking grabbing my thigh "watch it!" i said removing his hand from my thigh, this boy was something else to be honest.

15 min later

we got to the fair and jumped out the car excitedly. looking at the bright colors at the carnival. I ran to the carnival and looked around with excitement, we got tickets to play and go on rides. i saw this game with cute stuff animals i tried winning one myself but i missed and gave up after trying 6 times. tom played and he won on his 2nd try he gave me the cute cupcake stuff animal and winked at me. i hugged him saying thank you. "thank youu!!! it's so cute omg!" i said to him hugging the stuff animal. bill looked at me and him and he looked hurt, i mean if he was just gonna act like nothing happened between us that night then i will to.

me and georg began to get to know eachother since we didn't so much and we had a lot in common. me and him played this water gun game trying to see who would win first and i did, with cheating of course. "Yes!! i won!! loserrr!!" i said to him jumping up and down. "cheater!! you shoved me!" he said crossing his arms.

tom pov

y/n kept laughing and jumping up and down, her smile just made my heart warm and beat faster. her laugh, her smile, her energy just made me almost fall for her. i stopped myself though, i mean i'm tom kaulitz the biggest player that gets every girl i want. I don't believe in love but she just makes me believe in it after seeing her smile.

y/n pov

2 hours passed and we were heading home after a long day. i was gonna stay at the kaulitz house for a bit since my brother was gonna get home late and i didn't want to be home alone. we decided to watch a movie so time can pass.

40 mins later

40 minutes later and bill,gustav, and georg passed out leaving me and tom wide awake watching the movie. "you know your really pretty right?" tom said facing me now instead of the tv i giggled and said "and where did that come from tom??" i said smiling at him we stared at each other and then we both look at each others lips.

man his lips look so kissable..

A/N: TGIS CHAPTER TOOK A LOt OF WORK AND THIUGHT SO LIKE PLS COMMENT FLR MOTIVATIPN BC IM SLOWLY LOSING MYSELF