revenge?..

y/n pov

tom was leaning in for a kiss till i stopped his lips with my index finger. "sorry pretty boy, i'm not gonna let you have me so easy." i said smirking. i chuckled as i saw him being shocked as he never been turned down before. "I got to go home now see you tomorrow tommy," i said to him seductively.

tom pov

I was about to kiss y/n, i've been dying to just feel her lips on mine. As i was about to kiss her she stopped me with her index finger what the fuck?! she told me she wouldn't let me have her so easily and i felt so angry and defeated, and i know she could tell. she left and before she did she called me tommy. that word just made me feel good that she told me that. but as soon as she left i tilted my head back feeling angry. i had to get back at her.

y/n pov

i got home and my brother was still gone so i decided to get ready for bed since it was 10 pm. I put on my pjs and went to bed slowly falling asleep.

next morning

I woke up by my alarm, i groaned loudly and got up immediately. i walked to my bathroom and washed my face doing my whole skin care. i stare into the mirror looking at my face dripping water. all i saw was my mother's face and i hated myself for looking like her, but atleast i got an awesome body to show off. i dried my face and picked out my outfit.

i wore something cute and simple, i stared at my full body mirror admiring myself until i see the scar i had on my shoulder

i wore something cute and simple, i stared at my full body mirror admiring myself until i see the scar i had on my shoulder. I looked away grabbing my bag and lipgloss because lipgloss is a need.

I walked to school since my brother was too tired to drive me and i respected that. i arrived to school finally and saw the gang leaning against the lockers talking, i was about to walk up to them until i see tom hold a blonde girls waist. she had big fake breasts with a fake butt. my heart dropped i realized i was slowly falling for him. i felt tears form but i wiped them quickly and walked past them confidently.

bill pov

Me and the gang were talking and y/n passed by us acting like we weren't there. was she mad at us?

y/n pov

i got to class and set my stuff down letting out a sigh. i put my head down thinking about tom. "hey y/n you okay?" bill asked me holding my hand, he made me feel better. "yep!! i'm good don't worry billy," i said with a fake smile, he gave me a small smile and sat down in his seat with tom seating next to him. he turned around and smirked at me and i rolled my eyes in disgust and put my head down to sleep the entire class.

nightmare pov
(your 6 in this pov)

"dad stop it!!" i shouted as he hit my mother roughly. i cried so much while brother was trying to stop him. 5 mins later my mother stopped moving.

y/n pov

i woke up breathing heavily as the bell rung making me wake up. bill and tom looked at me "wow, you okay y/n" tom asked looking worried "ye- yeah. i'm okay.." i said not paying attention and walking out the classroom quickly.

tom pov

y/n looked completely distracted, and traumatized even after she woke up from last class. "you okay sweetheart?" i asked her "don't call me that." she mumbled loud enough for me to hear i was shocked because we always flirted with each other but she was different this time.

time skip to lunch

y/n pov

It was lunch time and i sat with the gang feeling bit better from the nightmare i had. when i sat down i sat infront of tom, being next to bill. i saw the blonde girl soon make her way onto toms lap and they start to kiss. I rolled my eyes and looked at bill. "what?" bill said looking a bit red "your just really cute," i said to him looking at his lips.

if he wants to play this game, then so can i.

A/N: SORY FOR BORING CHATER IT WILL GET GOOD I PROMISE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MOTIVATION PLS N TY ILYY