regret.

y/n pov

Me and evan ran out the school doors to some place, we then arrived at the mall. I absolutely loved the mall, I jumped in excitement and evan just stared at me, "what?" I chuckled, he smiled "your just so beautiful when your excited." he said and I felt heat rush through my body, "c-come on!" I said and grabbed onto his hand rushing inside, I was in heaven clothing shops everywhere I didn't even know where to start!

He first brought me to a jewelry shop, he bought a beautiful heart diamond necklace. I gasped when I saw the price 5000! I shaked my head and he insisted and bought it, he then put it on me. I smiled and smiled at him hugging him tightly. Nobody has ever bought me beautiful things other than my brother, I felt so special and loved.

We then walked around the store and he bought me whatever I wanted, his family was pretty wealthy and I guess he got a pretty good allowance. We got ice cream and left the mall, it was already 4 pm so school had ended. He then walked me back to my house and as I went inside, "thank you for today evan, I hadn't had a good time since well.." I said "I know, i'm just really glad I could put that gorgeous smile of yours back on your face." he said and I smiled and kissed him in the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow evan!" I said and walked into my house.

FEW WEEKS LATER

It's been a few weeks and me and evan started to date, We walked through the school halls as we held hands. I almost began to forget about bill and tom! But I thought this was for the best, me and evan walked to lunch as his hand was wrapped around my waist.

We walked to our table with his friends and as we past by Bills and Toms table with gustav and georg, Evan gave the dirtiest smirk to Bill as he glared at him I chuckled softly and sat down at our table. Bill kept on staring at me and I gave him small glances, I needed to listen to gustav.. but hadn't I gave already too much time? I mean, I think I already moved on from bill... right? I brushed off the feeling and talked to my boyfriend.

TIME SKIP WHEN SCHOOL ENDS

School already ended and my boyfriend said that he was invited to a party, "come with me babe!" he said and I chuckled and nodded, we held hands and he walked me home. "I'll pick you up at 8 alright?" he said and kissed my neck, I laughed and nodded giving him a kiss back on the lips when we pulled away I saw bill looking at us, angry. But not at me, but at him? I was so confused.. I walked inside and decided to take a quick nap before the party.

AFTER HER NAP

I had woken up an hour ago and already had showered, I picked out my clothes and walked to my vanity to do my hair and makeup.

I wore white heels with it, I finally finished my makeup and hair. Before I left I applied some light pink lipstick with lipgloss. I headed out the door since evan was already honking at me to come out. I got in and he whistled looking at me up and down "how did I get the most beautiful girlfriend ever?" he said kissing on my neck, I giggled "guess you got lucky," I said and he started to drive off to the party.

BILL POV

"Come on ! we have to go out! I was already invited to a party how about we go to that?" tom said to me as I laid down on my bed. "no thank." I said and turned over facing my wall, he groaned and got me to sit up, "look! I know your upset about y/n but I already told you, I accept you two being together! I'll be fine." he said shaking a bit in his word, I looked at him and said "even if I could have her once again, she's with that fucking cunt evan." I told him, "ya. she doesn't know what she got herself into.." my brother said.

"okay fine. I will go, and maybe have a good time, let's go!" I said and hugged my brother for comforting me.

I hope y/n will be there..

A/N: AHH it's getting close to the end y'all!! tysm for all your guys support throughout this story, already 400+ reads!! tysm i appreciate a bunch, ilysm make sure to vote and comment! ILYSSS