true colors.

y/n pov

I was watching tv with my brother until I got a messaged from bill to come over, I didn't want to see tom he was a fucking bastard. I then thought to myself that it wouldn't be fair to bill so I agreed and went to get changed. I put on a white tank top that said "angel" with dark blue cursive letters, with baggy jeans. I put on light make up with shiny glossy lipgloss.

As I was about to head out the door my brother stopped me, "Hey, I heard what happened about tom." He said, I stopped and turned around to face him, "I'll kill him if you want me to?" he said and I laughed and hugged him, "Thanks, but I know how to hurt him the way he hurt me." I said and headed out the door and knocked on the Kaulitz house.

Bill answered and smiled "y/n!!" he said and I stepped in seeing tom in the couch, with a random chick on his lap. My heart dropped and tried not to stare but in the corner of my eye I can see tom smirking at me, I just wanted to run away. Bill brought me to his room to hang since we didn't want to be with tom and his toy. "i'm sorry y/n.. I didn't know she would be here," bill apologized "it's fine bill, i'm kinda over him now that I see this." I scoffed, "well.. wanna go to the beach?" he asked and I jumped up "yes!!" I said to him I wanted to go so I can maybe tell him how I felt. It would be romantic too since it was almost sunset.

He grabbed my hand and ran out the door giggling, Tom stared at us with anger as we left but I didn't care I was happy with bill. Bill then got on his motorcycle and I hesitated a bit but he smiled and pulled out his hand to help me get on, I got on and before we drove Tom stepped out to watch us and Bill immediately drove off.

As we were driving I held on to bill tightly but then slowly started to hold him softly. I then rested my head on his back as he sped through. This was nice, we finally got to the beach and got off running to the sand. I was running to the shore while Bill ran after to me laughing.

He took off his shirt and pushed me into the water, I quickly swam up with him holding me by the waist while we were in the water. I wrapped my legs around him and we looked at each other leaning in a bit,

 I wrapped my legs around him and we looked at each other leaning in a bit,

Our lips met and we kissed for 3 minutes, smoothly and passionately. We then pulled away and smiled, we swam back to the beach to sit down on the sand, watching the sunset. "Y/n.." bill muttered, I then looked at him with dove eyes "yes?" I asked hoping the answer I wanted. He got up and put his hand out, I grabbed it and he put his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. As he was about to speak Tom came furious, "To-" as bill was about to speak tom punched him in the face, making bill fall to the ground.

"What the fuck tom! stop it!" I shouted at him as bill and tom wrestled on the floor. As I was shouting for them to stop Georg and gustav came and separated them, "How did you guys know we were here?" I asked to georg and gustav "Tom had called us saying he was going to do something he might regret, so we followed his location." Georg added while holding tom down. Gustav then pulled Bill away to talk to me.

"Y/n.. you have to stay away from these two for a bit, they both obviously like you. They're brothers, best friends even and watching them fight over a girl they both like might ruin their relationship they have together." Gustav explained to me going further away from the rest of them. "What..?" I muttered looking at gustav "I'm sorry.." and he walked off, "Your all I have though!" I shouted and him but he ignored me, I felt tears forming and I quickly wiped them and ran to my house.

I got to my house and quickly got inside and ran upstairs "Y/n?" Miguel asked, I slammed my bedroom door and felt anger rush through my body, I threw my things to the ground, throwing my dresser to the ground even. I punched my round mirror making it shattered. After 5 minutes of me throwing and punching things I quickly got tired and fell to the ground breathing heavily.

I lifted my knuckles to see and saw blood pouring out. My brother soon walked in and gasped, looking around my room and seeing the things in my room either on the ground or broken. He looked at me and saw y knuckles bleeding terribly. "Y/n. What did I tell you about controlling your temper?" he asked, kneeling down to see my knuckles. I ignored him and began to doze off,

I didn't care anymore, My brother put bandaging over my knuckles and kissed my forehead. He closed the door as he walked out of my room and I went to bed, I woke up to my alarm and quickly turned it off. I didn't want to get up to go to school but I wanted to finish quickly, so I got up and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room to pick out some clothes, I went with a black tight shirt with baggy jeans. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my brother big oversized jacket. He looked at me worriedly and drove me school, I felt like absolute shit. My eyes were really red and I can barley open them, I had busted my lip open from yesterday and my knuckles were still bleeding. We finally arrived seeing everyone still outside chatting before class started. "hey, are y-" before he can say I slammed the door and put my hood over my head, walking into the school.

I deeply needed them again..

A/N: YALL.. THIS STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON BUTTTT MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY FEARLESS AND I WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER STORY WITH TOM!! VERY JUICYYYY ANYWAYS MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE ILYSM GUYSS I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT!