distraction.

y/n pov

It's been a few weeks since that night with tom and all I had on my mind is tom and bill. I was laying down in my bed thinking what to do, I like them both a lot and it's so confusing who to pick. "heyy- soo what's on your mind? I can tell so don't lie to me." miguel said as he walked into my room. I stood up, crisscrossing ny legs. "I just have boy problems and I don't know- it's just very confusing.. can we not talk about this? I just need to clear my mind and do something that will distract me.." I said to him laying back down. "Well- how about a trip to the mall? I have to go to a meeting in 10 minutes so I can give you my card and buy anything you want." my brother said, my face lighten up with joy and I ran up to him and hugged him. "thank you!! I really needed this!" I hugged and kissed him on cheek a few times thanking him.

My brother co-worker picked him up left. He also left me his card, I quickly showered and picked out my outfit for the mall. As I was getting my clothes my phone dinged and I went over to look and saw a text message from tom, I didn't open it I wanted this day to myself.

 As I was getting my clothes my phone dinged and I went over to look and saw a text message from tom, I didn't open it I wanted this day to myself

I put on my outfit and went over to my vanity to do my makeup, I decided to leave my curly brown hair down since I didn't feel like styling it.

I sprayed perfume all over and grabbed my purse with my phone, gum, wallet, and lipgloss. My brother let me use his car to go the mall so I grabbed the car keys, as I was about to step out the house the guys were outside my house, "oh hey guys what's up?" I asked them while locking the house, "we were about to ask to hangout but- I guess you have plans" georg said "yea, I'm going to the mall for a shopping spreeeee-" i said to them as I was getting into my brothers car, "can we please come!!" bill said giving me puppy eyes, I sighed and nodded as I couldn't say no to them. They all got in and I stared at tom for a bit and quickly looked away.

We got to the mall and bill helped me get out the car with a smirk "why thank you handsome," I said to him while getting out the car he blushed a little and toms face looked angry. I felt bad and gently let go of bills hand, "Cute hat," I said to tom, he looked at me and smirked "thanks beautiful," he told me I felt my face turn red and butterflies into my stomach.

I entered the mall and looked everywhere in excitement not knowing where to start first. I decided to go to h&m's and tom followed while the rest went to a different store, bill noticed I was going with tom so he tagged along. "mind if I come guys?" bill said to me and tom "of course billyy!" I said with a fake smile knowing i'm gonna be with these two alone.

We got to h&m and I grabbed everything I liked, 10 minutes later we were about to pay. "that will be 300 dollars miss!" the cashier said to me, "damn y/n do you have that much?" he said chuckling "I don't but my brother does! he let me use his card" I said to him while passing the card to the cashier.

I grabbed my bags with a smile "you better wear all of those clothes for us!" bill said with a smirk, I giggled "of course billy, anything for my favorite boys." I said while skipping to pandora. Tom and bill looked at each other and chuckled.

"Why hello pretty lady! how can I help you today?," the worker said to me as I entered pandora he looked at me up and down while licking his lips, I smirked a bit loving the attention. it made me seem like a whore for liking every guys attention but I just can't help it,

Tom and bill finally entered and stood beside me, they glared at the worker who seemed to be flirting with me. "I just wanted to look around! and see if i'll buy anything!" I said to him with a smile, "of course! over here we have the necklaces and over there are the rings and earrings!" he said while smirking leaning on the glass counter. I made my way to him to look at the necklaces, I spotted one that caught my eye. A pink heart shaped with a crown on it, It was beautiful and i pointed at it "this one! this is the one," i said with a small smile. He got the necklace out of the glass counter and started to ring it up at the register. "200 please m'lady," he told me, I looked confused as it was clearly 600 "sorry, it says it's 600 though?" I told him "ah yes, but for you m'lady it can be 200," he said leaning in a bit closer. Tom and bill quickly walked over to me furious. they both put their arm around my shoulder looking like I was theirs. It was cute of them being protective.

The worker rolled his eyes and I started to pay, I grabbed the little pandora bag with a note inside with his number, I chuckled and walked out. "y'all are really cute when your jealous," I giggled "we weren't jealous! we were simply protecting you from that old man. he looked atleast 30!" tom said raising his voice a bit. I laughed "relax, it's a normal thing for me." I said before I could say anymore there were a crowd and paparazzi running towards us with flashing cameras. Bill quickly grabbed my hand and ran off to the car, then gustav and georg were waiting at the entrance for us.

Once they saw the paparazzi they ran to the car with us. Today was a good day and sadly had to be ruined by the paparazzi but I got my mind off on who to choose at least..

(when they got home)

We arrived at my house and they went inside to turn on the tv with pictures of us on the news. "good afternoon guys, today we spotted tokio hotel with a mysterious girl. who is this girl? a new member? perhaps a girlfriend to one of the members? who knows!" the host said, georg turned off the tv and groaned.

"y/n.." gustav was saying, "it's okay! it won't affect me, they didn't see my face so we're good! relax guys i can handle bit of cameras in my face." I said smirking putting my bags on the kitchen island. Tom soon hugged me from behind putting his arms on my waist and laying his head on my shoulder. I felt my heart pound fast, "your so brave y/n," he said softly. Bill looked at us and rolled his eyes, I guess he was jealous.

I like tom and bill but it's just so hard to choose...

A/N: AHHH i hope u like btw pls comment some ideas bc literally i'm losing ideas so PLS COMMENT ty pls vote ily guys!