new school.

when it's in this font it's when they're speaking in german okok

-
y/n pov

I woke up to my brother shouting at me at 5:46 am to get ready for school. I was so tired still, i got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom. I stared at myself, seeing my puffy red eyes i hated myself when i cried i seemed weak whenever i cried. I stepped into the shower doing my whole shower routine i soon stepped out having a towel on my head and another wrapping my body. My clothes were still in the boxes so while i was doing my skin care i started to plan out my whole outfit in my head. I walked back into my room picking out clothing pieces.

i walk to a box and put on a hot pink with a matching thong, i walk over to a different box and grab low waisted jeans with a rhinestone belt. i grab a white tank top with a design on it making it easy to see what color my bra was.

this is your outfit minus the hat and M chain

I grabbed a hello kitty necklace to go with the outfit

I grabbed a hello kitty necklace to go with the outfit. I walk over to my vanity to do my makeup and hair.

your hair and makeup

i grab my bag and shoes and head out with my brother as he was going to drop me off at school

i grab my bag and shoes and head out with my brother as he was going to drop me off at school. "YOUR GONNA WEAR THAT?" my brother shouts. "no this is just my pjs." i say sarcastically "nuh uh i'm gonna let my sister wear that into a school of probably creeps and perverts!" he says crossing his arms. "well i hope one of them are cute" i say walking out of the house confidently. i get into the car and apply lipgloss, we drive for about 5 mins until we finally arrived at school. i stare at it for a min in silence until my brother breaks it. "you gonna be alright in there? don't be falling asleep okay." he says looking at me "i won't, i'll be okay i think the twins go here" i say he soon hugs me and unlocks the car for me to get our. he drives away to his work and i walk in the school. i felt eyes on me, men staring at me but i didn't care i loved the attention. (daddy issues 🥰)

I walked to the office to grab my schedule. "Oh hello! how can i help you sweetie" an older lady said to me not understanding. "sorry! i don't quite understand.." i said to her "oh! your the new girl i see." the lady said in broken english. she handed me my schedule and guided me to my first period.

she opened a classroom door and i step inside seeing all the students eyes on me. i hated when i was stared at "i have that new english student for you." the older lady said giving me smile before she left. "oh hello! welcome!! mind introducing yourself to the class!" the teacher said to me "hello, uhm my name is y/n moved here yesterday and uhm ya." i said awkwardly. the teacher told me to sit in the back. perfect.

i sat in back when i saw a two familiar boys in front of me. "hey y/n!!" bill whispered to me as he turned around. "heyy!! i'm glad i'm not alone in this class.." i said whispering back, he smiled and turned back around.

time skip to when class ended

the bell rang so i grabbed my bag and schedule i look up and see tom and bill waiting for me. i run over to them to walk with them to class. "lemme see your schedule" bill said having his hand out, i gave him my schedule and he was looking through it. "we havee- 3rd, 4th, and 6th together" he said handing it back to me "urghhh not 2nd??" i groaned tilting my head back "don't worry ma you got it with me." tom said putting his arm over me "yay." i said sarcastically making bill laugh

me and tom walked to 2nd period together and sat down. there were girls who were glaring at me for sitting with tom, but i couldn't care less. i sat my bag down and payed attention until a attractive boy behind me asked for a pen. He had bright blue eyes with curly brown hair, man was he hot.

"mind if i borrow a pen pretty lady?" he asked leaning towards me, he had a deep voice and it really hot. "sure pretty boy." i said to him handing him a pen. he chuckled and sat back down. "he plays girls, be careful." tom whispered to my ear. "like you aren't?" i said back smirking at him.

time skip to lunch

i was walking to the cafeteria until the boy with bright blue eyes caught up to me. "hey, i never got your name pretty lady." he said to me "it's y/n what about you?" i said smiling seductively "it's evan, pretty name y/n." he said in a flirty tone.

i chuckled and walked away from him and making my way inside the cafeteria trying to find a spot to sit until i see bill waving at me. i walk over to them and sit down seeing two other boys, one with brown hair long to his shoulders and the other with blonde hair and chubby cheeks.

"hey y/n! so how was class?" bill said to me "it was alright i guess i barley payed attention." i said to him "that's me everyday but- this is georg and gustav by the way!" bill said introducing te two boys. "oh! hi, my name is y/n nice to meet you!!" i said to them with a smile "nice to meet you to y/n!" they both said. tom then arrived and sat very close to me looking below my chest. "my eyes are up here tom" i said to him.

"i just can't help it when they're right there" tom said smirking i chuckled and began to eat bills fruit.

A/N: hey guysss i hope u like it, i would really appreciated it if y'all commented to keep me motivated ! it would rlly help :) sorry if my grammar is off!!