test.

y/n pov

The guys went home, and I stayed home alone. I was in my room trying to fall asleep, then I got an idea how to choose.

I was going to do a test who can wait the longest for me. I agreed on the idea and then fell asleep. I woke up with the sun shining into my eyes. I groaned and turned over few seconds later as I was slowly starting fall back asleep, the guys busted my bedroom door open. "WAKEY WAKYEY Y/N!!" gustav shouted.

I groaned loudly trying to hide myself under the sheets. Someone pulled them off, I turned around to see who and it was bill with a smile. "It's too earlyyy-" I groaned curling up to a ball. "I'll kiss you if you get up," said tom jokingly but I decided to mess with him. I jumped out of my bed, "okay!" I said smirking, gustav and georg started to laugh, bill just stood there silent.

Tom smirked and chuckled, he began to walk away but I needed my kiss. before he can walk away I grabbed his face and smashed my lips on his for 10 seconds. "Thank youuu-!" I said with a smile and went downstairs. Georg and gustav kept on cackling and bill just walked silently while tom kept his hand over his mouth blushing.

The guys were in the living watching tv while I was grabbing some fruit for me and bill was sitting on one of the stools that were by the island. I saw him looking a bit upset so I walked over, pull his seat to face me. I put my arms around his neck and got closer, "I didn't forget about you billy," I whispered and kissed him on the lips softly for 15 seconds.

I pulled away to cut up my fruit, he smirked and looked happy and normal again. I chuckled and started to eat my fruit.

time skip for when it's afternoon
(btw y/n is no longer in her pjs)

"We should like do something!! something exciting!" said bill, "we could grab some drinks and head over to the park?" I suggested, they nodded and we all walked to a gas station near the park. We grabbed bottles and vodka, "y/n, we don't have id how we gonna purchase these?" tom said pointing at the vodkas in my hand. "relax, I got it controlled." I said smirking.

I flirted with the cashier to let us buy the drinks and he gladly accepted, I chuckled as we left the store. "your honestly crazy y/n!" said georg walking to the park.

I started to drink my first bottle as I looked into the sky. "hey y/n?" gustav said, "yeah?" I said back looking at him. "why don't you ever talk about your parents?." he said softly. georg, bill and tom looked at me waiting for a answer. I looked down and sighed, "Because.. I grew up in a-.. abusive household.. my dad would always get drunk and hit me and my brother constantly.." I took deep breathes and they're eyes widened staying silent looking at me still. "My mom didn't even care to help us because she was stuck on drugs,.. and one day.. my dad..-" I sighed and could feel the tears form, I looked away from them "my dad killed her, he beaten her to death and he went to jail... the reason I have this scar is because of him.." I said pulling down my shirt a bit to show them the big scar, "I trust you guys extremely. so please keep this between us.." I told them wiping bit of my tears off.

They were silent a bit, "y/n.. i'm so so-.." gustav said before i cut him off " it's okay.. just please keep this between us," I said taking another sip of the vodka bottle. they all began to hug me for comfort, "I'm so sorry you went through that.." Georg said hugging me tightly. They all said the nicest things to me saying I was brave and strong, I felt comfortable them and trusted them even more now.

time skip when they all left

I was about to open my door until tom came over to me, "hey y/n! i wanted to ask something erm-.." tom asked putting his hand on the back of his neck. "yes tommy?" I told him smiling. "wanna go on a date this friday?" tom asked softly, I giggled "sure tommy," I said and kissed him on the cheek before going inside my house.

this will be interesting...

A/N: I'm going to be finished this story pretty soon, I think it's too messy but I'll try to make my other story more better, I also plan to make other 2 story's with reader x tom and reader x bill, lmk what you think! pls vote and comment, ilyyy