"Are you for real?" Noah asks her but he starts to climb. I do the same and when we are finally at the other side, I realize that Monica is behind us. "How did you do that?" "Well, I wear a dress so I can't climb and I just reappear here. Now come." "Where are we?" Noah asks and wipes his jeans. "We are a few meters down from the gate." "And how will we go to the club? Take a cub?" "No Noah we won't take a cub. Who do you think I am?"

"Don't tell me-" but he doesn't finish when a purple street motorcycle appears next to Monica. Wow. "Where did-" I start but can't finish. "We will ride the bike." "But we can't drive," I say confused and she smiles. "Who said you will?" What?!

"Are you saying you ride a motorcycle?!" "I told you. You will see many things tonight." Noah says and pats my shoulder. "Okay, I will get on first, and then you two. Also, take these helmets" and she gives us two purple helmets. She gets on and her dress goes up so now we can see her thigh tattoo. She puts on her helmet and says "Get on." I come beside her and climb. The moment I'm fully sifted I realize that her ass is touching my dick and my chest on her back. Calm yourself, man. I take some breaths and Noah climbs behind me. I feel a strong presence on my lower back and he coughs.

"Sorry," he says. "It's okay man." We put on our helmets and Monica clears her throat. "Okay, I will give you a warning. Grab tight because I like to run and I don't want you to fall off the bike and die so..." "Okay," we say in unison.

She bends down to grab the handles and her ass presses more on me. I groan and she starts the engine. Eventually, a song starts to play and the bike lightens with led lights. So cool. I grab Monica by her waist and I shiver from the touch. Noah does the same and suddenly the bike starts so fast that I lose my hands around Monica's waist. Her hand grabs me by the t-shirt and I hear "I told you to grab on tight." Where is it coming from?

"Are you talking to my mind?" I ask and a laugh sounds. "Yeah," she only says. "I can't believe I'm riding on your bike." An amused voice says and I realize Noah is talking. "Wait, you haven't ridden her bike before?" I ask. "No, she hasn't taken a guy to her bike before, even the three of us." "Shut up," Monica says and we both fall silent.

The road it's not packed so we are just us with the motorcycle. It's the first time riding a bike and it's pretty awesome. The weather is not too cold but I can feel a small refreshing breeze. We pass trees and trees until we came to a town. It's nothing too big but you can say that this place is for people with a ton of money. Monica directs us to the heart of the town for this club she told us. I feel very energetic and my pulse is racing. And now I believe when Monica said that she likes to run.

I grip her waist hard so I don't fall and see tenses under my touch and I feel her trembling. Then I realise that she was laughing because she is tinkled. Finally, she turns left to a street and then she turns right to a big parking area and we came to a stop. She leans back and pulls her helmet out while we do the same. "Okay we are here," she says while I examine the area. The place is packed with expensive cars and motorcycles. But this smells too expensive. Like, look at them! It's a fucking sparkling red Lamborghini with a black Mercedes next. Guys and chicks are talking and drinking out of the club.

We climb out and Monica heads to the front door. All the people turn to us and watch us with curious eyes. As we seer close to the door I can see from here two men standing there and I nearly pee on my pants. These dudes are intimidating! Then Monica opens her arms and says "Miss me?" The dudes smile like they are fucking smiling. The first one hugs Monica and then the other one. I stare at them confused.