I walk to them and plop myself beside Blake with Tristan next to him. I take the plate and start to eat. "What are watching?" I ask with my mouth full of rice. "We are watching Enemies to Lover's movies. It was Monica's idea and it's pretty good." Luke answers. I sign and turn my head to watch too. After ten minutes I watch as the main character catches her boyfriend with a girl kissing and touching and then she cries to her apartment, alone.

"You piece of trash. You can't trust him so easily you bitch. He's the same shit as the others. Only know how to fuck. Piece of dickheads." We all stare at Monica to see her with an angry expression on her face. Her browns have sunk together and her eyes are shooting fires. Noah pats her thigh and says "Calm down, tiger. It's only a movie." Monica signs and returns to her food. Weird reaction I say. After we finish eating, I lean back on the couch and put my hands behind my head. "Tonight, we will go out." All pair of eyes turn to me, confused and excited.

"Where?" Tristan asks. "Well, we will go to a club and sleep in a near hotel because if we are trash, we can't drive. That's the team's rules." "Hell yeah" Ian smiles. "What are we waiting for? Let's change and head out for shots." Parker says and we all stand including Blake, Noah, and Monica and I point at them. "You three are not coming," I say firmly. "What why?!" Blake asks and Noah says "Why the hell not?!" "Noah, language," Logan warns and I turn to them.

"First, we will drink and you are sixteen so you can't drink out there. Also, Monica is grounding for all the weekend so it's a reason to stay behind." "But we will promise not to drink." Blake presses and Noah nods. "No. I agree with Hunter. You will stay here and we will come tomorrow evening. Okay?" "Okay," they say half groaning. I turn to Monica "You okay with that?" She seems surprised for a second and nods. "Yeah, we will be okay." "Okay let's dress up and head out," I say and we all go to our rooms to change.

I wear black ripped jeans, a black T-shirt that shows my arms tattoos and I cover them with a jacket. I let my hair down and return to the living area. All the guys are there looking good. Parker wears blue jeans with a black hoodie and Tristan wears jeans but it's brown with a white T-shirt. On the other hand, Ian is wearing a red t-shirt with black baggy ripped jeans and Luke is wearing a dark green sweater with black pants. Last Logan is wearing a white shirt and faded blue jeans. Noah, Blake, and Monica are still sitting on the couches watching us. "Okay, let's go. And you three don't get in trouble." I warn them and they nod. "Bye, guys have fun," Monica says while we exit the door. "Bye, losers," Tristan speaks and laughs.

"Eat shit!" Monica shouts to him when we close the door. "Let's have some fun!" Ian says bouncing on his toes. I glance back and Logan sees the reaction and says "They are gonna be okay." We went to the parking lock and headed to my grey Audi. "Well, we will take two cars because we can't all fit inside." "Wow, Hunter your car is so fucking cool," Ian says. "I, Logan, and Luke will take my car and the rest of you will take Ian's car." "Okay," they say and we get inside. "Logan put some music and let's head to have some fun."

I start the engine and seers where the golden gate is. The guards see us, I stop the car and roll the window down. "Hello, Mr. Miller." The guard says. "Hello, me and half of my team are going out and come back tomorrow." "Okay, have fun, you guys." They open the gate and I pass through it. The road is not packed and next to us, the guys are driving in a black Mercedes.

"So where are we going?" Luke asks from behind me. "We will go to the second town from here to a club and later we will crush on a hotel." "Are you sure we will be, okay?" Luke adds and he rubs the back of his head. "Don't be a crybaby, Luke. I think you haven't gone outside to see the world but I reassure you that you will have fun." and he relaxes. After one  hour of driving, we finally got to the club. It's only ten o'clock and the place is packed. I park my car and we get out while the guys are heading to our side.

"Okay listen up. You can drink anything you want but don't drink too much and if you are not good with alcohol don't bother. Also don't do drugs, don't fight, and more important you can flirt and fuck any girl you want." I say to them while they snort and we seer to the front of the place. Once we are inside, we go straight to the bar. All around the place are tables and chairs and some coaches while a big space is in the center to dance. On the right side, is a door which I imagine are the bathrooms, and at the left is a door that leads upstairs. The place smells of alcohol, smoke, and testosterone. All around you can see chicks dancing in mini dresses or skirts with tops that make their boobs fall out. We sit at the bar and the barman comes to us. "What can I get boys?"

I turn to the guys and ask "What are you gonna get?" "I and Parker will take a beer. So, two beers for us." Tristan answers. "I will take a strawberry cocktail with mango," Ian says. "Mmm, I will get a cola," Luke says. "You know what I want," Logan speaks and I turn to the barman. "We will get three beers, a cola, a cocktail with strawberry and mango, and a vodka."

"Okay. Coming." The barman says. The music starts to play more louder and people dance to the dance floor. "Here you go." The barman says and hands us our drinks. "Thanks, man. Now let's drink and have some fun dogs." "Why are you calling us dogs?" Luke asks me. "Firstly, I and Logan are giving you orders, and second because I can." and I smirk. "Bottoms up," Ian says and we drink. Ian turns back his head and says "I will go and see around." and leaves.

"We will go to dance," Tristan says and Parker follows him into the crowd. I turn to Logan and Luke. "Guess we are only us." "It's nice to have some fun." "I will go to the bathroom," Luke says and leaves us. "Now we are two." "This chick has been looking at you since you got inside. Why don't you go and have some fun? You can also bring her to the hotel." I say to him. "Well, it's good to have some fun but I don't want to have that kind of fun." "Okay." I shrug.

A hand travels down my arm and I turn to see a red hair girl with brown eyes and high cheekbones beside me. She is wearing a black mini-dress which little covers her ass and her boobs are looking like they want to fall out. She eyes me and smiles. "Hi, there." she purrs and travels her fingernail on my chest. "Well hello to you beautiful," I say to her and smile tentatively. "You are looking bored."

"Do you have something in mind that can make me have fun?" I ask and my gaze travels to her body once more. "Yes, I have something in mind." She bites her lip and takes my hand. I let her pull me to my feet and turn to Logan and wink at him. He only shakes his head and I can see the disappointment on his face but I don't care. She seer me to the door which leads upstairs and opens a door at the end of the hall. When we are finally inside, I see a massive bed with a closet and two dresses. Also at the right is a table with a couch. I walk, plop myself on the bed and turn to see the girl.

"What's your name?" I ask. She bites again her lip and takes some steps. "Graciela. You?" "Hunter. Now can you show me the fun?" She comes in front of me and kisses me. Her lips are soft and I deepen it. Her hands take off my jacket and t-shirt and I unzip her dress. I pull it down just so her breasts are at my face and take one nipple in my mouth. She moans and I pull the dress more. She kisses my jaw and neck while her hands are moving to my jeans.

My hands travel down to her sweet body and her wet panties. I pull them down too and she kicks them along with her dress and she pushes me back on the bed. She unzips my jean and pulls it down. My shaft is so hard and I think it has already changed to purple until now. She pushes her hand into my boxers, grabs and pulls it out. Then she works it up and down and starts to lick and suck. I groan and I come deep into her mouth. With a pop, she releases it and I drag her on top of me.

"Now it's my turn," I say and she pushes my shaft into her. We let a moan and she starts to bounce to a slow rhythm. Then I quicken the pace and she moans. "Yes. Fuck me please." "Yes, baby that's right. I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore." And I do it.