∆|~S L E E P O V E R pt.2~|∆

NOT PROOF READ ∆

|•~LIGHTNINGS POV~•|

we was all walking over to E tent after we finished digging and cleaned up, I wore a Metallica band shirt with my jumpsuit tightly tied around my waist. zig kept a tight hand in mine as we walked. I don't really know why he always holds my hand. I don't really know why he does a lot of the things he does. I think it's cute tho. I think I love him.

wattpad writing ❤

I soon got brought out of my thoughts as someone shouted "let's get this party started! WOO!" I swear all of these kids are at least 15 and they all act like four year olds half of the time. the thing is the staff where round near the furthest holes and wouldn't be back till way past midnight so we could do whatever till around quatre to when everyone starts to get tired. we all made a plan before we left to find everyone at 9 and leave (it was 6:30 now) for our sleepover. me nd zig sat on a random cot near a little table where people were playing Black Jack (for any English pub kids that's the same as pontune or twenty-one) so there's was enough space for three on a cot and me and zig where super tightly on one end of it. zig let go of my hand as he was playing black Jack so I just watched him until lump came over and sat right up next to me. he put his arm around me and said "hey girl let's leave here and go to my tent" winking the ugliest fucking wink I've ever seen in my life.

zigzag soon noticed i was uncomfortable by the way I was playing with the hem of his shirt trying to get him to notice. he looked up at me and as he noticed his face changed to anger as he stood up, grabbed lump harshly by the shoulder and dragged him outside.

°~NO ONES POV~°

lightning followed out of the tent, grabbing magnet to go with her as she didn't want to go alone to see what was happening, magnet grabbed her hand (only in a friend way for comfort) as they stepped outside to see lump shoving zig around and hitting him. Lightning let out a quiet son as she dropped to the floor watching her boyfriend get treated like this knowing there's nothing she can do. magnet told her to go get the rest of D tent so they can help. she found armpit first and said "get everyone from D tent outside as quick as possible please" as the years wet her skin. "yeah sure, hey are you alright" armpit asked reaching up and pulling her into a hug. she accepted "i will be just get D tent outside" she spoke with a slight smile. pit nodded and went to gather them and she walked over to xray, "X come with me please"  she tried her hardest to contain her tears. X didn't say anything he just nodded knowing asking wouldn't make it any better and followed, when they walked outside she showed x-ray the situation and he told her to go to magnet as he walked up to lump.

|•~LIGHTNNGS POV~•|

I walked over to magnet and he sat me down on the floor and sat with me. I leaned my head in his shoulder as he kept whispering to me that it was okay over and over. (they were bestfriend before she got with zig and I missed writing bestfriend moments together). I closed my eyes. I couldn't bare to watch this I hear yelling and someone falling to the floor, I opened my eyes to check if zig was okay amd I saw lump going back to his tent and I saw zig walk back to ours and x walked up to us "go after him he needs you right now" x spoke making it clear and I said quick thank you telling him to come back in ten minutes  before leaving off after him.

I walked into our tent seeing him pacing around the tent. he didn't notice me as he was looking down so I walked up in front of him and held his face making him look at me. he had one bruise on his neck that could easily bc covered by a bandana and busted knuckles which they won't notice. he looked to me in sorrow and he went to speak but I cut him off. I pulled him into a hug and he just sobbed into my shoulder. liked him to my bed and he sat on in and cried into my chest drenching my top with tears but I didn't care. I helped him to calm down as he held into my hands. we sat like this for a few minutes before everyone else came back.

A\N
SO WHEN HE WAS CRYUNG INTO HER CHEST HE WAS SAT D OWN TO MAKE HIM SHIRTER AS HE'S QUITE TALL

MY THIRD PART TO THIS WILL BE THE REST OF THE SLEEPOVER I JUST DONTBWANT SUPER LONG PARTS THAT PEOPLE GET BORRD OF

SO BASICALLY SHE GOT MAGNET AS THEU ARE CLOSER AND THEN SHE GOT X RAY AS HE IS MOST LIKELY TO SPLIT UP A FIGHT.

I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING XX

THE SHIRT WAS LIKE THIS BTW