•~official?~•

☆▪︎LIGHTNINGS POV▪︎☆

We all woke up the next day to the bell, we did the same daily routine, in the line up for a shovel I leaned on zigzag and yawned into his back "we got some holes to be digging lightening not some sleep to be sleepin" zigzag joked to me trying to sound like Mr sir, I laughed at him, not like a little, small laugh like I normally do, like a real laugh. He grabs me a shovel and we start walking over to where we are digging that day. Soon later mom comes over and quickly fills our canteens speaking to each one of us a bit.

It was armpits turn. "Good morning, Theodore. "Man, it's Armpit.Yo, I don't know no fool named Theodore, all right?" Armpit retorted. "Well, I don't know no fool named Armpit." Mom said trying to act like how Armpit spoke to him. "Whatever." Armpit rolled his eyes grabbing his water. "There's your water, whoever you are." Mom said with sass.

He got to zigzag "hello Ricky!" Mom spoke, ziggy was the only one who wouldn't fight back when he didn't get called his nickname. Zig just smiled at him, he chugged the water as soon as he got it. My turn next. "Madeline!" He spoke, most of the time I would fight back, but, I let mom call me Madeline, no one else though. "Mom!" I replied with the same enthusiasm. "How's those blisters doing on ya?" He asked me, I looked down at my hands "still there" I groaned "their clearing up well though" I smiled at mom as he gave me my water back.

I know I act like I hate mom, that's only cos sometimes he's a real daft twats, most of the time he's fine though.

Me and zigzag went back to our holes as mom drove off, about five minutes later Stanley stood up out of his hole.
"Where's a person go to
the bathroom around here?"
Stanley questioned not directly to anyone.
"Man, pick a hole, any hole!" I yelled at him, kinds disgusted he just up and said that.

I finished before zigzag and sat on the edge of his hole drinking my water until he finished. Once he finished he looked up at me.  "need some help there shorty?" I mimicked what he said to me a couple months ago. Reaching out my hand. He grabbed it and smirked. Oh shit I thought. He pulled me down into his hole with him. I landed on top of him, I quickly stood up and off of him. He stood up aswell and cracked his back, I grimaced at the loud sound. "Stop making that face lightning" he spoke looking at my face, flickering from my eyes to my lips, he got closer to my fave, I could feel his breath on my face. "Make me." I spoke, quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He leaned in closer to me. And pushed me slightly into the side of his hole.

☆▪︎ZIGZAGS POV ▪︎☆

I slightly pushed lightning up against the side of my hole. Without thinking things through I went in and kissed her grabbing her hips lightly. She kissed me back thank god. We moved more into the centre of my hole now.

☆▪︎LIGHTNINGS POV▪︎☆

Me and zig, the boy I've been crushing on for 4 months now, is kissing me, and I'm kissing him, in the middle of his hole. I smiled into the kiss holding his shoulders as he held my hips, I felt a shadow over us but didn't care until a voice spoke up.

"Awww my baby lovebirds all grown up!" Magnet exclaimed now skipping around zigs hole. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at ziggy and smiled. Magnet spoke up again now leaning into the hole "is it official then?!" He questioned, he was way too excited about this. I looked from magnet to zigzag who nodded. "Yeah, yeah it's official." I spoke back to magnet not breaking eye contact with zig.

Magnet screamed out of pure joy and excitement before skipping back to camp. Me and zig looked at eachother and laughed before getting out the hole and walking back to camp.

Once we got back to camp, we were paraded with questions from the boys, except magnet. Magnet was so happy for us. It made me laugh how excited he got about me and zig.

The questions asked where along the lines of "is zig a good kisser", "is lightning a good kisser","man be lucky you was his first kiss","So you to are the 'camp couple' now then"

The boys got annoying but, they where always happy for any of us. If something good happens to us, all the boys are happy.

We went over to the wreck room for a bit. Me and zig sat down and started watching the TV. I get how he watches it, you can here it perfectly fine, all you need to do is focus your eyes on it really well and you can see it. Armpit came over and sat with us trying to swap what we were watching.

"What are you doing? No." I said as Armpit began to hit the top of the TV box.
"We're watching that." Zigzag spoke up. "Not today you ain't." Armpit retorted.
"Look, you broke it!" Me and zig said, almost at the same time. We stood up and walked up to where the rest of the boys were playing pool. We had general chat. We decided on giving Stanley the nickname Caveman, as the other day. He found a fossil and thought it would get him the day off. Armpit said it looked like cave art so we decided on the name Caveman. We didn't talk about much before commotion started going off I'm the background. I heard lumps annoying ass voice. Of course its him. I rolled my eyes as I looked over.

"Watch it!" Lump yelled as someone got up off of him.  "You watch it, man." The kid said back. Caveman. "What you say to me?!" Lump began to yell.

"Sorry, man. I didn't mean...
I didn't mean to hit you." Caveman mumbled at him before getting knocked over by lumps leg. "You're a dead man!" Lump shouted going to beat him up, Stanley fighting back. "Hey, hey. Hey, just chill, okay, man, all right?" X Ray started as zig zag and squid got the boys off of eachother. X Ray started getting in lumps face when he stood up and began to speak again. "Look, we start a fight now, the Warden will come down hard on all of us." X Ray tried to maintain the boys. "Just keep that punk away from me!" Lump yelled sitting back down in his chair. "Cool." Zigzag spoke as he pulled my more behind him. "Just chill. It's all right. It's all good. Just relax. Here's your tunes, man." I spoke as I put back of the radio  squid and Caveman walked off. Squid was probably giving him the 'stay away from lump' talk.

Tonight we had a therapy session meaning we missed shower time and after dinner wreck room time.

》▪︎ A/n sorry this is short, the next chapter will be longer as more of the events in the movie will happen! ▪︎《