》first night《

After talking with the boys for a while a bell rang out, I looked at all the boys confused.

"Dinner bell" zigzag informed to me.

"Oh okay" I replied standing up, I mainly followed the boys instead of walking infront or with them. We made it to the mess hall. I heard general chatter around me about how I was a girl, a bunch of kids asking why I'm here, blah blah blah. I grabbed a tray and walked along the dinner line, a man poured a big lump of slop onto my tray "yum" I joked, all he did was roll his eyes, I got some bread aswell, only edible looking thing on my tray.

I walked towards an empty table as I felt an arm snake around my shoulder "not leaving us already are ya lighting?" Zigzag asked me.

"Lighting?" I questioned, no response. As he walks me over to the table he releases his arm from my shoulders. I sat in between zigzag and barfbag. He was another kid I met earlier, pretty cool kid I can't lie.

"So, lightning, what'd they get ya for?" Xray asked from across the table, I was getting frustrated by this point. "Okay cut the shit, why are we calling me lightning?" I challenged. "On your cheek man, you got a little lightning bolt mark thingy" Barf Bag answered, ohh yea I thought, "well what are ya in for?" Xray asked again. "I set fire to an apartment building, almost killed a bunch of people and vandalised the building" in reply to why I was there I just got a bunch of shocked faces, "well what about you guys? Mine can't be that bad!" I cut the silence short.

Xray spoke up first
"for selling bags of dried parsley and oregano for $50 an ounce each to people who thought they were buying marijuana"
Then zigzag
"setting off fire crackers at my school"
Then Armpit
"beating up two older boys in a cinema hall over a bucket of popcorn"
Then Magnet
"attempting to rob a pet store of a puppy"
Barfbag
"getting caught breaking into a museum and robbing it's jewels."
Finally squid
"for beating up a police officer who had confiscated my beer bottle."
I looked over to zero but no answer.

"Okay fair enough mine was quite bad" I laughed to the boys who laughed with me. We ate our food, xray tried to steal my bread and I slapped his arm, the boys found it funny. Maybe camp green lake won't be so bad  I thought to myself. After eating we talked for a bit. Another bell rang, "fucks sake could that bell be any louder" I groned out before standing up, the boys laughed before they all stood up to, we walked out of the mess hall and towards the wreck room, zigzag sat down infront of the TV and the rest of d tent went over to the pool table, I awkwardly just stood there until someone came up to me, "hey pretty girl" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to face him, his hair smoothed down to the back of his neck as he smirked at my glancing between my eyes and lips. I didn't move I just glared at him before speaking up. "If you wish to live, leave me alone" he laughed a bit, he didn't move though, I clenched my fists together ready to hit him, I felt someone come up behind me, and grab my shoulders, "don't even try with it lump" zigzag said behind me keeping a hold of my shoulders pulling me slightly to him, my back now pressed against him, lump kept a tight grip on my wrist I pulled my hand away from him, my fists still clenched, by now most of d tent had came over, i went to punch him but zigzag held his grip on my shoulders stopping me, he passed me over to Magnet, Magnet kept a grip on my whilst zigzag jumped on the guy, I tried to watch what was happening but the boys pulled me over to the pool table on the other side of the room, "stay away from lump girl, he mad crazy" Magnet spoke to me finally letting me go but still blocking my way of seeing zigzag and lump, x Ray went over to them but Magnet and squid kept me back, after about five minutes xray and zig came back over squid and Magnet finally moved away from me.

Zig looked over to me, he looked almost apologetic, I was scared, not scared of zig, but scared of what lump may have done to me if zigzag didn't come over to us.

We all headed back to the tent when mom came to get us, before going in zig grabbed my hand motioning for me to wait outside a minute, "sorry about in there lightning" he began speaking quietly so the boys didn't hear him, "zig nothing was your fault don't worry about it" I said to him cutting him off, he smiled lightly at the name I called him, "just stay clear of lump if your alone he's a real prick" he told me still smiling lighty, I nodded back smiling before someone from staff yelled out to us "get back inside you two lights out!" We laughed slightly before going back inside, as we walked in most of the boys where getting ready for bed, Magnet, who was already ready for bed and in his cot, winked at me as I walked over to my cot, I slightly rolled my eyes at him before taking off my jumpsuit leaving me in some pyjama shorts and a random band tee I packed, I got into my cot, "sleep well girl you have a long day tommorow" Magnet spoke before rolling over to sleep, I stared at the 'ceiling' of the tent slowly closing me eyes "night boys" I said as I rolled over to sleep I heard a chorus of  "night girl" and "night lightning" back and smiled to myself before falling asleep.

a

GUYS I WANNA SHOW YOU WHO SLEEPS NEXT TO WHO AND LIKE WHERE

3 row;

Madeline             Zigzag               Squid

2 row;

X-ray                      Magnet.             Armpit

1 row; (CLOSEST TO THE DOOR)

Stanley.             (no bed here)          Zero

SO BASICALLY IMAGINE ZIGZAGS FEET ARE NEAR MAGNETS HEAD.