☆ months pass ☆

________________________________
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
________________________________

☆▪︎LIGHTNINGS POV▪︎☆

Over the next three months I had gotten super close with Magnet and zigzag, I developed a massive crush on zigzag, the only person who knew of it was magnet, he promised me he wouldn't tell anyone, he figured it out during my first couple of weeks when me and him first started getting close, he asked me about it when it was only me and him walking back from digging.

We stood in the wreck room I was stood talking to magnet and zigzag, magnet in front of us and zigzag stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my upper waist, me and him weren't far off with our height, I was taller than magnet but shorter than zig, I had grown quite a bit whilst I had been here.

We were mainly complaining about how hot it had been recently, it was around summer time now so it would be expected, I zoned out of the conversation as magnet and zig where talking too eachother, I stared over at x, squid and barfbag playing with a makeshift bowling set we had, the rest of d tent were watching the TV, the TV didn't really work, the sound was fine but the picture was really blurry and bad.

Squid won the game of bowling and celebrated with himself, I smiled, I like seeing my friends happy, x was being a poor loser and getting all up in squids face, Barf just stood there, a bit out of place. X was yelling at this point about how squid cheated and all sorts. Where me zig and magnet were stood, we were right next to the bowling set up, so we where close enough where we could hear them and they could hear us. "X calm down man it's a game!" I yelled over to them as they both looked over at me, I glared at the both of them but they went back to arguing. "Oh my god! You are both such children! Give it up!" I yelled once again, this time getting zig and magnets attention too, zig began to yell realising I was being ignored "hey!... guys?.. GUYS!" he shouted over to them finally getting them to stop and sit down, they where still giving eacother glares across the room. "You guys don't need to be such children about it! The glares won't do shit!" I yelled getting them both to look at me then the6 both went to looking across the room at different things. I went back to my conversation with zig and magnet. Barf came over to join us too. "Girl have you been showering recently I ain't been seein' ya at the showers?" Magnet asked me, tilting his head slightly "you've been looking for me at the showers?" I retorted back lifting an eyebrow and giving him a seriously look. "Nah girl just ain't been seeing ya over there when ya are out of the tent" he replied laughing slightly at the face I was making at him. "Ohh nah I've been showering but the Warden let's me use her shower in her cabin" I answered him with a slight grin "and she doesn't ask for tokens" I spoke once again making him sigh "not fair man you get longer shower time every day cos your a girl" I shrugged at him and giggled finding his sense of defeat funny.

After a little while we all headed to bed..

||time skip||

We where all out in the hot texas heat digging, it was just after lunch, my whole was about 3/4 finished when I saw barfbag get up from out his hole walking over to a rattle snake. I tilted my head as he began to take his shoe and sock off and walked over to the snake.

Armpit noticed what he was doing and began to yell at Barf. "Barf Bag! Man, what you doin'?!" He yelled over getting the attention of everyone else.
"Barf Bag!" X-Ray shouted.

He neared the rattle snake.

"It ain't that bad! Come on, man!"
Zigzag yelled out

"This ain't funny, Dog." Magnet practically screamed.
"Get back, Barf Bag, for real!" I shouted over to him, it was too late, the snake had already bit him, he screamed out in pain and fell too the ground, after biting him the snake sat there. Mom came over and shot the snake dead so he could get barchart bag. He put Barf into the back of his truck and radioed the Warden we could only hear faint mumbling and arguing between mom and the Warden. We all looked at eachother nervously before mom came out his truck. "All of yous get back to camp, ya got the rest off the day off"