CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: ROYAL HEAT

Lily could not understand what was wrong with her, but what she did know was that she was obeying her husband without fighting him. She walked over to their bed, and she sat next to her husband, King Aziz, who sat himself properly on the bed.

"Turn your back to me," King Aziz told her, and she obeyed. He took a deep breath. In the three months of their marriage, he had never laid his hands on his wife in an intimate way, and once he did, it was magical. Her skin was soft like silk, and most importantly, the light from their room radiated off her skin, making it look magical.

Lily removed her clothes as she sat on the bed; now she was in only her bra and pants. King Aziz could only see the view from her behind, but he knew that his wife was breathtakingly beautiful, as evident from the back view.

He took the fragrant oil from the bed and applied it to his hands.

"What are you waiting for?" Even though she was out of breath from panting heavily as her husband touched her, Lily asked her husband.

"Be patient, my queen; precious gifts take time to unwrap," King Aziz whispered into his wife's ear. Every breath he took landed on her, and Lily could not help but twitch.

King Aziz applied the oil fragrance to Lily's body, and she shut her eyes as she felt Aziz's hard hands massage the oils onto her shoulders, moved her arms down, and repeated the entire process.

"Yesssss," Lily let out, and this sound was just what King Aziz wanted to hear; he liked knowing that he could please his wife.

Without thinking about things, King Aziz moved his hands lower onto Lily's stomach region and massaged her. Another moan escaped from Lily's mouth, and it turned him on even more. Aziz came to a stop, and he felt Lily's body stiffen.

She hated that Aziz had stopped touching her, and as soon as he removed his hands from her body, she missed his touch already. He brought his lips closer to her ear, and he massaged her shoulders.

"I need you tonight; please tell me you feel the same way too," King Aziz asked his wife, his heart beating against his chest as he impatiently waited for his wife's answer.

"I want you too; please take me," Lily responded, shutting her eyes. All she wanted was to feel his hands map her body and awaken the woman in her.

Lily stood up from their bed and turned to face her husband. His pupils grew wider as his eyes landed on his wife's swollen breasts. King Aziz's eyes traveled lower, only to see that her peach-colored pants matched her peach-colored lace bra.

King Aziz got off the bed and stood before his wife as he examined her body. Her eyes shut as she bit her lips, still swollen. Looking at her beautiful brown lips only turned him on more, but he needed more than just her semi-naked body and swollen lips.

"Open your eyes," the king ordered, and just like an obedient servant, her eyes shot wide open; her beautiful brown eyes burned into his own, daring him to take her. Her eyes screamed her need, and Aziz was quick to respond. Without waiting a second more, he placed his lips on her, first small soft kisses on her lips, and then more passionately and hungrily.

King Aziz traced her body with his lips, and Lily could not help but draw him closer to her. She wrapped her hands around his neck, beckoning him to come closer. Her hands moved from his head as she ran her fingers through his hair. Her hands moved down his body and stopped on his belt. Both their eyes met at this point, with Lily's eyes silently asking for his permission.

Aziz blinked and then nodded his head, signaling his willingness to continue. Lily grabbed his belt, loosened it, then unbuttoned his pants, and they fell to the floor. For the first time, Lily had seen her husband in a new light. His manhood had swollen so much that there was a bulge in his jockey.