𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟣

••••

••••

Cece's POV

Dancing, laughing, then drinking. It was a common cycle amongst the people there. Aka Swag and I. I hadn't caught sight of Isaac since I had got there and it's been about half an hour. Though, part of me didn't want to leave Swagger alone if I did find Isaac. But I should've been the one worrying.

"Hey," a girl came up to Swag so seductively I was even shocked at her confidence. She was very pretty so I don't blame her.

"Hey," The smirk on Swagger's face grew. He looked over at me signaling it was my time to leave the dance floor.

Back to the refreshment table, I went. I think I stumbled across three bodies lying on the floor and almost slipped from the spilled drinks everywhere. I can't imagine cleaning this up afterward. I was pouring myself another glass of jungle juice when I got a light tap on my right shoulder. I looked over at my right to see nothing. Strange. I looked over at my left and there was Isaac!!

I couldn't be happier. I almost jumped into his arms, but I have dignity and an ego. I saw the rest of the guys already in the dancing mob.

"Hey Cecelia, look at you all dressed up!" I smiled and did a little twirl for him to see the whole fit.

"Thank you, thank you. And look at you all dappered up," I went on my tiptoes to straighten out his collar. He had a very similar outfit to Swagger's but just different colors. "You want something to drink?"

"Nah, I'm DD tonight. We've been taking turns," he explained. "Are you drunk?" He laughed.

"Not yet! Let's dance!" setting my cup to the side, I took his hands into mine. Our hand size difference was so noticeable at that moment. My two hands fit into his one singular hand, but we were going to dance so who cares.

I still had his hands in mine and we slowly merged ourselves into the large crowd. Tongue Tied by Grouplove was blaring in my ears. I read Isaac's lips and expressions: "I can't dance" I assumed he was saying. I mouthed back 'It's okay' with a big smile and moved his arms back and forth as I bobbed to the song. Mouthing the lyrics to him and swaying my hips to the beat made him ease up and become more natural.

He was so funny. It was just a scenario I would never see him in. I know I was drunk, but this whole thing was intoxicating. Seeing Isaac dressed up (better than tshirt+sweats combo), seeing him laughing, and seeing him dance at a party was like a dream come true. This night could not get any better.

After having our fair share on the dance floor, we found ourselves in a hallway away from the crowd. The rest of the Group Chat somehow found us as well. We formed a sort of circle. I leaned against the wall as Isaac did the same across from me.