𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦

••••

••••

Cece's POV

Checking off the items on my grocery list, my total came out to be around $1500. To be fair, this included food, utensils, pans, containers, and everything else in the kitchen. Who knew living by yourself would be so expensive? When I got home, I stared at the large pile of grocery bags in my trunk. "Damn...." Was all I said. I carried three bags on each arm, walking back and forth in and out of my house.

At last, it was done. God forbid anything else that strenuous would come again.

Ding.

I picked up my phone to see the notification.

Moving service
We will be there with your belongings very soon! Be prepared to gather your things from the truck. Have a good day!

You have got to be fucking kidding. I dialed up Swagger because he said he would help me move if I needed.

"Hey Swag, can you help me move my stuff in, the moving company just said they're coming soon and—"

"Oh heeeeeyyy Cece, dude, I am—I mean, I can come if you want heheh," he was obviously high.

"No, it's okay. Just stay home. I can do it,"

"Okkk, byyyee," he ended the call. I mean, I could ask Isaac...but I'd feel bad. I don't want to have the moving people do it because that would probably be another $1000. Gosh, I guess there's no harm in asking, right? I left the house once again and made my way over to the Group Chat house.

Knock. Knock. I waited patiently with my hands in my lap. All that was heard was stomping from inside. "Who the fuck is here?" The door swung open, revealing Yumi. "Oh, it's Cece. What's up? You lost your cat again?"

"No, I was hoping that Isaac was here?" I stated with a questioning tone.

"Woah, when did you guys get so close? I'll go get him for you. Come in,"

"Thank you, Yumi!" I shouted as he walked away. I was kinda embarrassed that he asked why me and Isaac were so close. Maybe Isaac has been taking about me to his friends. I blushed and laughed to myself.

Since I came in so frantically yesterday, I didn't look inside the house that much. It was pretty....messy. Very messy. I walked in with small steps hoping not to step on anything. Isaac came out from behind the stairs.