𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

••••

••••

Isaac's POV

While we waited for Cece in the bathroom, Eliza had came to see us one last time. As she was walking up to us, I was praying she was gonna just leave and not annoy us.

"Well, I'll be going now. Make sure you guys text me so we can hang out," fuck man. She always does this. She always tries to invite herself into things.

"Yeah, sure," Yumi answered for all of us. Yeah, she's not coming over. ever.

"Oh wait, hold my stuff. I'm going to use the bathroom," she handed her stuff to the guy she was with. Unlucky I thought looking at the guy she came with.

After a few seconds, Cece came out. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she had a look of disgust on her face.

"You okay?" I whispered not trying to bring attention (in case she was upset).

"Yeah, I just encountered a huge fucking disgusting musty rat," she scoffed.

"In the bathroom??" I said with confusion.

"Yeah, I mean what do you expect from Waffle House? You guys should've picked something better," she laughed. I'm happy she wasn't upset anymore. "Okay, let's get going—unless you have somewhere else to be?"

"Nope, we'll probably just go home and do whatever," Nick said.

"Hmm, would you guys mind coming to the thrift store with me?" The thrift store? She was just ripping on Waffle House.

"YES! YES! I WOULD LOVE TO GO." Yumi blurted. He is a big thrifting fan. Hopefully, he isn't so against Cece now. "They have a Goodwill nearby,"

"Really?? That's so convenient! Do the rest want to go? I don't wanna force anyone," she said.

"I kinda wanna go home," Tanner did like the cringe anime thing where they scratch their head. The group started to split up. Cece and Yumi on one side, me and the rest of the guys on the other.

"I want to go thrifting!" Larry said, making his way toward Cece and Yumi.

We were split evenly. I was about the walk over to the other side but Nick said, "Alright, let's get going then." I will never forgive Nick for this very moment. All of them are backstabbing dicks. This day could not get any worse. And so, we split up. I was left at home doing absolutely NOTHING, and the rest of the guys had fun with Cece.

Time skip

I was in the living room scrolling on Tiktok by myself, when I heard laughing coming from the front door. It opened revealing Yumi, Larry, and of course Cece. I've never felt FOMO till now.

"Oh, hey Isaac," she smiled entering our living room. "Look at all the stuff I got," she sat down on the couch next to me and lifted up her plastic bags of clothes and trinkets.