𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

••••

••••

Cece's POV

I had finally reached my house. After the painful 18 hour trip, not including stops, my journey has come to an end. Backing the car into the garage, I couldn't help but feel excited about this new beginning and how many opportunities it had opened.

For now, all I had were a few of my belongings along with Milo and his necessities. The rest of it was coming in a truck very soon. When I reached the front door of my new home, I bent down with Milo under my arm and lifted the doormat. The key was underneath it just as the real estate agent had said. As I walked into my new home, I was greeted by the stairs to the right and the entrance to three other spaces soon to be dining and living rooms. The main hallway led into a small kitchen and another living room space with the basement door on the side. The upstairs had three bedrooms, a bathroom, and a loft at the top right for a little cozy area. The master bedroom, of course, had a bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a corner for the perfect set up.

I didn't have many close streamer friends since I had always been a solo streamer, relying on myself for content, but I knew that Schlatt, Swagger, and many others had moved to Texas. I knew Swagger in person. We met at a content creator party where we became weed buddies. Sharing the same pen and where I embarrassed myself drunk. For celebration, Swagger was going to treat me to dinner.

I sighed and let Milo down, letting him explore his new territory. The empty house drained me to think I was going to have to drag and build furniture in the very near future. I slowly brought cardboard boxes out of my car and into the house. I only brought my computer and setup because I didn't trust the moving company to handle it. Once I was finished, I placed whatever else I had around the house. The pile of boxes piled up almost reaching the ceiling. I cut and folded them so that I could fit them into my recycling bin. Luckily for me, it was Thursday so today was trash day. I gathered up the boxes and walked back and forth bringing them into my recycling bin outside.

Whilst I was outside, I noticed two guys jumping around in their yard. I didn't think anything of it because hey, it's Texas. I didn't care until one of them pointed at me and the other male slapped his hand. Probably saying it was rude to point at people. The one that slapped the other waved at me out of embarrassment. I waved back of course and then made my way back inside.

"Crap," I said checking the time and I only had an hour to get ready for my dinner with Swagger. The hot summer heat influenced my outfit to something light and airy.