𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥

••••

••••

3rd POV and time skip to the cafe

Cece pulled into the parking space next to Isaac's and waved at him from inside her car. While getting out of her car, she made sure to grab her tote bag. Isaac waited on the side while she was gathering her things. He studied her every movement.

"Okay, ready to go?" She said, slamming her car door. He nodded yes and walked to her right to protect her from any oncoming cars. The place wasn't too packed and there was a perfect table for two next to the window. She set her things down at that table and went in line with Isaac to order. She was studying the chalkboard menu above the cashier as the line got shorter and shorter. "Hmmm, what are you getting?" She looked over at Isaac. He was doing the same thing and contemplating if the carbs were worth it since he was skipping his workout.

"I think imma get the protein meal and a smoothie," he said not looking away from the menu.

"Ooo sounds very healthy, those waffles look divine," she watched people eat their Nutella and strawberry-covered waffles.

"What are you getting?" Isaac asked.

"I'm gonna get a chai latte and one of those fucking waffles," she said excitedly. Isaac laughed at her excitement. After ordering their meal, they settled down at their table.

"Oh my god, these waffles are going to be heavenly," she took a picture of her food and out of habit started moving the table around to take an aesthetic picture. "Oh sorry, I just wanted to take a picture," she looked up at Isaac. The height difference was huge when they were standing next to each other, but when they were sitting she could finally see his face up close.

"Go ahead," he said, letting her take her pictures.

"I'm gonna post this if that's fine," it was a picture of the food and Isaac with his arms crossed but it was only his arms and torso were in the frame. With the text "breakfast with my fav <3"

 With the text "breakfast with my fav <3"

(Basically this but with food)

Cece POV

He leaned forward to look at the story post. "With my fav?" He said with an eyebrow raised "Isn't Swagger Souls your boyfriend?"