𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟫

••••

••••

Cece's POV

After hours of unpacking, cleaning up, and procrastinating, I'd have to say my home was complete. A few more decorations to my liking and it would be perfect. The walls felt bare and the cupboards had only a few items in them. So close but yet so far.

I decided that since I had some free time, I'd call my parents. I flopped onto the couch and pulled out my phone. The distinct ring of FaceTime filled my empty room.

"Hello? Cece?" My mom asked. Her face was really close to the camera which made me laugh.

"Hi mom, you have the camera really close to your face," I told her.

"Oh okay,"  she backed up, showing herself and my dad sitting at the kitchen table that I once would eat at with them.

"Hi dad," I felt like crying. I missed them so much. It was always just me and my parents at home.

"How's your house looking? I hope it doesn't look like your old room," my mother said with a stern tone.

"Haha. I'll give you a house tour, I just bought some new dishware for the house," I walked around my house giving my mom an in-depth tour of my somewhat "filled" house. "And that's about it!" I concluded.

"I can't wait to come visit!" My dad said. "Hey Cece, there's a meteor shower. You'll probably be able to see it well from Texas," my dad is an astrology professor. He always tells me when the next supermoon or meteor shower (or whatever was in the sky) is because that's how we would bond when I was younger.

"Really? I have the perfect spot to watch it! I'll send you guys my cozy setup later tonight," I told them.

"Have you made any friends?" My mom asked. I debated if I wanted to tell them about Isaac because you know how parents are.

"Yeah, I'm pretty good friends with my neighbors and I have Swagger here,"

"I like that fella," my dad said while crossing his arms. I told my parents about how after that one party, he took care of me and they have liked him ever since.

"Ok well, we'll get out of your hair," my mom said, indicating our call was coming to an end.

"Ok, I love you guys. Please come visit soon. Milo misses you...and me," I know I moved to leave them but I still miss my parents a lot.

"We love you too!" My parents waved at the camera and the call ended with a small chime. Back to the quiet, empty house.

Time skip

I thought it was a good time to finally do a house reveal stream. I just showed chat some trinkets I got along the way and what to expect next now that I'm in Youtuberland. It was just a short little just chatting stream.