Then you let out a small yawn.

~5 hours later~

(You were studying and get information about how to get a working portal)

You started to walk outside with your notebook thinking about a portal.

As you started to walk you stop at a hill near you.

you sit down and started to think about what happened yesterday with Philip the human.

You hear someone walk up behind you.

The person or thing gets closer.

You jump up and grab your bat out.

Then a little red cardinal flies up to you and rests on your head.

"Oh? Who may you be?" You look at the red cardinal go on your head.

You hold the red cardinal in your hands, and you think to yourself that the little birdie looks familiar.

You look at the red cardinal and you realize "Wait, your Hunter's palisman?! Why you all the way here? we have to give you back to him."

Then you can hear someone come closer.

You put Hunter's palisman on your head then you grab your bat.

Then the little red cardinal started to chirp.

"Little birdie you have to quiet down a bit, I don't know if that thing from a far is safe!" You said calmly and quietly.

Then person from a far started to walk more closer to you.

You started to back up a bit.

The person comes in the light, then you see that it was Hunter in his Golden Guard outfit.

"Flapjack! You're okay!" Hunter said running up to you and Flapjack.

Flapjack got of your head and flew to Hunter's hand.

You and Hunter made eye contact for about 10 seconds.

"T-Thank you for keeping Flapjack safe till I can get... here" Hunter said looking at you.

You smiled and said, "No problem! and his name is flapjack? that's a cute name!"

Hunter smiled and said, "Yea, It's a really cute name."

You look up and him and say, "Anyways what are you doing here? Don't you have to do your golden guard duties?"

"I was just taking a walk outside with Flapjack." Hunter said.

You smile and say "Well, that's nice that you and Flapjack get some fresh air!"

Hunter paused then blushed slightly and said "So, about what happened in the emperor's castle..."

You raised your eyebrow, then you remembered that you kissed him to get the book.

You started to blush, then you try to explain "Oh that, Look I needed the book, and I didn't know what I was doing!!"

Hunter smirked and said "Oh? so, you thought kissing me would distract me?"

"Well, I got you off-guard~" you said looking at Hunter with a smirk.

Hunter was about to say something, but he paused for a moment and said "Alright, you do have a point."

"Oh, I knew you couldn't resist my charm~" you said with a smirk.

Hunter looked at the notebook in your hand.

"What's that?" Hunter said pointing at your notebook.

You look over at the notebook in your hand and say "Oh this? It's just some research and some planning!"