Part 8

A two days later

Eris's POV

It was a dark night when I arrived in Jasper with Teddy, Leo and Storm. I went to the place where our house was to appear and as always it was already waiting for us. 

In two days counting from tomorrow I was supposed to meet you with Agent Fowler but I wanted to arrive early and familiarize myself with the surroundings. 

When I arrived home I carefully pulled Teddy out of the car. Leo himself jumped out of Storm and we headed inside the house. I put Teddy in his bed and looked at the time. 

It was 1:00 a.m. and I knew he would catch about six hours of sleep before Teddy woke up. I changed into my pajamas and headed to bed. I knew the next few days would be interesting but certainly tiring.

The next day

When I woke up I felt something warm on my sides and something small on top of me. When I opened my eyes I saw that Teddy was sleeping on top of me and Leo and Storm were on either side of me. 

I rubbed my eyes trying not to wake them up and looked at the time it was only twenty minutes past seven and I was surprised that Teddy was still asleep. 

I felt a sudden presence next to the bed '' Little Teddy woke up during the night and didn't want to fall asleep. I thought that if I put him with you he would fall asleep without any problem. As I suspected when I put him next to you reflexively you put him on top of you and he snuggled into you and fell asleep. I don't know when Leo and Storm joined you in bed '' I heard Dobby say 

''Thank you for the information Dobby. It looks like that long car ride took more out of him than I suspected '' I said as I laid Teddy carefully on the bed. I carefully got off the bed without waking them '' I'll

 wake them up soon,'' I said and Dobby nodded and disappeared somewhere to do something  in home or help Winky. I grabbed my clothes for the day and went to take a bath

 I grabbed my clothes for the day and went to take a bath

When I came out of the bathroom Teddy, Leo and Tempest were sprawled all over the bed

When I came out of the bathroom Teddy, Leo and Tempest were sprawled all over the bed. First I woke Leo and Storm '' Time to get up '' I said and after a while they opened their eyes 

'' Good morning '' I heard in my head '' Good morning '' I said and started to wake up Teddy. I shook him delicately '' Teddy Teddy come on my sweetie '' I said quietly. 

Teddy opened and rubbed his eyes '' Good mommy '' he said softly and I took him in my arms and kiss his head. I went to his room and changed into a outfit similar to mine and together the four of us went down to breakfast. 

I sat Teddy in his chair '' Thank you for the food Winky '' I said and started eating.

When I finished eating I took Teddy in my arms '' As always delicious Winky '' I said '' Thank you Eris '' she said '' Eris I have a request for you if you could go shopping '' she said 

'' Take it easy Winky. Make me a list of what to buy and I will go right away with Teddy '' I replied and she nodded her head. She snapped her fingers and the list appeared in front of me. 

Although Winky and Dobby were able to shop at the wizard's store the stores  no magical have better quality food in most cases. I don't mind having to go shopping every few days and I help Winky with that. 

I always buys double what she asks for and thanks to the spells the food has twice the shelf life. I knew we were weak on snacks so I knew I had to write them to the list. I checked further on the food for Storm and Leo and saw that I would also buy them some treats. 

Not long after Tempest got her holoform we discovered that she could eat human and dog food. However, I had to add energon to her meal. She told me that she was more comfortable eating that way. Through the holoform she has more needs like a real animal when she uses it. 

The longer she uses the holoform the stronger the needs are. I could tell that she prefers her holoform to her cyberform. It doesn't bother anyone and we don't judge her for it. 

I also don't feed them regular dog food but specially prepared meals that I or Winky make. I got a lot of recipes from the vet and recommended on the intrenet and other dog owners.

I headed to my room to grab my wallet, phone and car keys. When I entered the living room I took Teddy in my hands and looked at Storm and Leo '' Are you coming with us to the store? '' I asked '' Yes '' I heard 

'' Let's take my car '' I said and we headed to the garage. I bundled Teddy into his car seat while Leo and Storm jumped into the car themselves. 

Jasper was not a big city so I hoped to find a store quickly. When I sat behind the wheel I corrected the mirrors and started it up. Immediately the radio jumped on our favorite song and we hit the road.