Part 3

One year and half later

Eris's Pov

It's been a year and half since I left the UK with Teddy and Leo, and I can say it was the best decision I made. I spent the first three and a half months in America resting and healing myself. By the time of my 4th month with my therapist she told me I had made a big improvement since I left that toxic environment. 

I can honestly say that I could agree with her when I left Britain I felt like something had been lifted off my shoulders. I stopped having nightmares about the deaths of my parents, Sirius, Cedric and about war. 

I felt like I could be myself and do what I wanted and not look behind my back all the time. I could have also destroyed the opinions of the Wizards of Britain part during my conversation with the American Minister of Magic, but they assured me that they had thought for a long time that Britain was not as great as they thought. 

At the end of my stay in America I had a meeting with Ministers from other countries and after hearing my story they decided that they would help me hide from Britain and Teddy and I were given immunity from them for the rest of our lives. 

It was only taken away if I started killing for no reason I don't have plan to do this. I was grateful for this and said that if they needed help they could go to me without worry. 

During that year I did a few favors for them, for example I helped in Romania with some dragons or for France I dealt with a wizard they had trouble catching. 

During that year I with Teddy and Leo visited Greece, France, Romania, Bulgaria, Egypt and we were now in Italy. In each place we tried to spend at least a month top two. During our trip Neville and Luna joined us for two weeks in Greece and Fred and George spent two weeks with us in Romania. 

I also spent some time to meet and gey to know their brother Charlie who swore to keep a secret about my stay in Romania when we told him why. He told us he understood my reason and would have done the same in my situation. 

Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about a place to sleep thanks to one of the houses. It is a traveler's house that always teleports to our stopping place on the land my family owns. I discovered that my family owns a piece of land in every city/country around the world. The land is protected by powerful wards that protect the land from uninvited guests. 

The house is two maybe three times bigger inside than outside. The house has a large kitchen with a pantry, dining room, living room, laundry room, indoor pool with sauna and jacuzzi, library, a room for me with a bathroom, a room for Teddy with a bathroom, a room for Leo, two rooms with a king size bed and a bathroom, four rooms with a queen size bed and a bathroom, five with a twin bed and a bathroom, a lab, greenhouse, office, small gym, a fairly large garage. 

I'm thinking of staying two or three more days we will stay in Italy and then go to Brazil. Luna also told me that I will find something unexpected I will give, but it will be good for us. 

She said she has this feeling but doesn't know quite what it is. In all the years I have known her I know that if she has these feelings I would better listen to her. It helped me a lot of times when I was in trouble. 

I was sitting on the patio soaking up the sun when I heard Teddy crying. I made my way to the large pillow he was sleeping on with Leo already by his side. I pulled down the protection I had put around him and lifted him into my arms 

'' Hush Teddy everything is fine. Eris is here everything is fine '' I said walking with him. I knew he was still tired because he had only slept for half an hour he must have had a bad dream. I knew how I could calm him down. 

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain
And the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way

Murdering beauty and passions
Hush now dear children
It must be this way
Too weary of life
And deceptions
Rest now my children

For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet
Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children

The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

When I finished singing I saw that he had fallen asleep again. I smiled at him and gently put him back on the pillow. 

I stroked Leo's head '' I love you Leo '' I said he and licked my hand laying down next to Teddy '' I love you too Eris '' I heard in my head. We discovered not a whole year ago that Leo could talk to me telepathically through our bond. 

We suspect the stronger the bond becomes there is possibility that he will be able to communicate with others as well.