"Hey guys.." Matt and Jules came to us. "Hey." I said and looked at Matt who already looked at me and sat next to nick. "So.. what are you talking about." "Nothing." You said

Matt knew you were talking about him, he knew that you were upset at him, and went to his brothers to help. Like always.. it's what he hated about you, that's you always walked to nick or Chris to get help or their sides in fights.

"Anyways.. I heard that you going with Brandon." Jules said and Matt looked at you and rolled his eyes. "What Matt." You said. "What?" "You rolling your fucking eyes in front of me because of this questions."

"You just want to get into argument with me right now right?" He took out his food. "Nah, I'm getting over things, not like you." You said. "Whatever dude, just don't talk with me if you don't like me."

"But Matt I do like.." you cut yourself off and he looked at you while eating his food. "What?" He asked with a mouth full of food

"Nothing." You said and looked down, while nick talked you just thought about what you gonna said. You wanna told Matt that you like him, but you felt like it's not the right word.

You and Matt always said to each others 'I love you.' But as a friend way, like you saying to Jules or Chris or nick , but you felt like this 'I love you.' Wasn't like that this time.

And that's what made you nervous.

-
"Hey.." Brandon said when you got into his car. You smiled at him and he just looked at you. "You looked beautiful." He adds and you thanked him. "Where are we going?"

"Did tou brought a swimsuit like I told you?" He asked and you nodded. "Yeah, it's on me." You said and he nodded. "You don't taking me to the pool right?" You laughed. "You'll see." He said.

You got into a huge parking lot with a bunch of people, it's was a house party, you didn't liked party, not with people you don't know.

"Um, it's a party?" You asked and he smiled. "Yes y/n, it's for the basketball team and I wanted you to be my partner for tonight." He said. "Your partner?" You raise your eyebrows, you didn't liked the idea.

"I mean, everyone needed to bring a partner, some of them didn't bring their girlfriends, a girls they wanted. And I wanted to take you as a my date, or my partner, whatever you wanna call it."

"Let's do it." You said and get out of his car. You didn't like the idea of being in a party, but you just was happy for Brandon.

-
"Hey nick." Matt opened nicks door. "Do you know where y/n went?" He asked. "Matt don't be upset and try to make her date worse." "Worse?" He asked and closed the door.

"Yeah, Brandon took her as a partner to a party, not as a date." Nick said. "Party? She hates parties." Matt knew what you like, he knew that you hate it, and he hate it too.

"What the address?" Matt sighs. "What?" Nick just said. "What address did he took her." "Matt you can just drive there and pick her up." Nick cut him off. "Yes I can."

"Matt, she is on a date." Nick shout at him. "God! She is on a date, no give me the fucking address." He shouted and nick just gave up.

Matt get out of his room and run all the stairs and get into his car. He just drive to whatever he needed, to find you.

-
You got really bored of the party and texted nick. "Hey, are you not having fun?" Brandon asked. "No, I just wake up really sick this morning so I don't want to drink and thing like that." "Oh come on." Brandon replied .

"It's fine Brandon."
"Come on drink it.."
"No, I don't want to."
"Come on, don't be a coward."

"I said I don't want to!" You shouted. "I didn't want to come here at first place. I don't wanna be a fucking partner becadhe you didn't want to come alone, and I don't wanna drink." You adds and he went quite.

"I'm leaving." You get up. "Should I take you home." He asked. "No." You said and put your shoes on. "I really though you're giving.."

"What the fuck?" You looked at him. "Whatever. I'm done, don't call me ever again." You ran out of the house.

Now its look for a ride home, you get out, it's was kinda of cold, but not that much, you looked for something to help yourself, a bus station or a texi, but it's just was a hill with a house.

"Do you need ride home?" A familiar voice said and you saw Matt minivan. "Matt..." you whispered and ran to him. "Yes! Thank you."
You said and just hugged him tightly.

Math hugged you back, after a long time he didn't. And you felt it. You felt like you both needed it. "Come in, it's pretty cold here."

You got into his car and he started to drive. "How did you knew I was here." You asked. "I asked nick, and he told me not to pick you up because it's will ruined your date, but you wasn't surviving it." "You right." You laughed.

"It's was the worse date ever." You sigh. "Why? I thought you think he is cool." Matt said. "No, he is a dick." You laughed, Matt knew it already. "He said that he thought I'm giving."

"Idiot."

You looked at Matt right after he laughed about what Brandon said, you smiled at him. And then he looked at you too.

Your eyes was staring inside his blue eyes and drown in them. Just like it's was the ocean.

"We home." Matt said and made you stop staring at him. He smiled and you just get out. "By the way.." Matt said. "I'm sorry, for acting like a baby." He said and smiled.

"I know.. you did it when you picked me up."
You looked down and at him again. "So?" He asked. "We good right?"

"We more then good Matt." You said. And it's made both of you laugh at each other's.

"I love you Matt, good night."
"I love you too,y/n."

And you both mean it, a lot more then a friendly way.