"Y-yahhh i-i can't ahh g-" Taehyung couldn't hold him any longer and soon he started tripping fearing the hell out of Hoseok. Hoseok who was already a boy who fears a lot and this made him die from fear.

And to add to the fear Taehyung successfully fell out of balance and made Hoseok to fall.

"AAAAHHHHH-"

Hokseok who thought he's already in heaven heaved up and down only to get saved by someone.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes only to giggle in happiness. "Thank god i didn't die" he said and looked at the boy who saved him.

"S-so handsome" Hoseok murmured within himself as he saw the boy who held him. The boy heard it clearly as he was so close to Hoseok and he made him stand on his own legs with a chuckle.

"Be careful, you may die" the boy said keeping his hands in his pockets.

"Ah..t-thanks..uhm are y-you new here?" Hoseok asked blush creeping on his cheeks. Taehyung too stared at the boy with amazement who just now saved Hoseok from breaking his bones.

"Yeah. I'm Jeon Jungkook.. I'm in tenth grade" the boy said as he took his hands from pocket and gave to Hoseok to shook.

 I'm in tenth grade" the boy said as he took his hands from pocket and gave to Hoseok to shook

"Woah we are in 10th grade too. I'm Jung Hoseok and he is kim Taehyung" he said and shook his hands with an energetic smile. Jungkook almost flinched with the loud laughter. He shook his hands with Taehyung too who just gave a polite smile.

"So? What's with the monkey jobs?" Jungkook asked keeping his hands back to pockets.

"Yah! I-It's just Teacher Namjoon took my big bang photocards..i-i really want that..i worked hard to get that you know?" Hoseok said with a cute pout.

"Oh..alright..let me try" and within an instant Jungkook climbed quickly on the wall and went to windows. He opened the window after some try. Both Hoseok and Taehyung were awestruck with the new boy. Jungkook slowly went inside as he scanned the staff room with his doe eyes.

There were several tables and he didn't know which one was teacher Namjoon's desk

There were several tables and he didn't know which one was teacher Namjoon's desk. He then went to each and every desk and looked for Hokseok's photocards but he couldn't find any. After some five minutes of search, he finally found the photocards in one of the drawers of a table.