𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

(inspired by a Tumblr post I saw)

YEONA and Jaemin never thought they would drive the car above the speed limit, running away from the paparazzi cars chasing them.

The two were just finishing up a date when Yeona noticed a few older men (probably in their 40s) hiding near the restaurant they were eating at. It was a good thing Jaemin noticed it too because he decided to devise a plan to avoid the photographers.

The couple managed to get in the car as secretly and quickly as possible that the press didn't even notice the girl considering she was the first person to head inside, and the windows were tinted, making it harder to get a picture of the both of them. They were relieved that none of the guys noticed them.

Well, that was what they thought.

While they were about to drive back to the apartment, Jaemin noticed something in one of the side mirrors. 

There were five cars behind them, so he brushed it off at first, thinking they were just going the same way as they were in. However, that was when he noticed the cars that were suddenly swerving and overtaking the other vehicles, heading toward their direction. That's when he realized that they were paparazzi cars.

Shit, oh my god! I need to tell Yeona about this.

He knew he had to alert Yeona about this trying his best to calm down and tell her about what was going on in the road right now.

"Yeons, those cars-"

"Yes, I know. They've been following us since we left the restaurant. Don't worry, Nana, I'm not going to let these men catch us,"

Then, Yeona placed down the brake handle and moved the shift stick to driving mode gripping the steering wheel hard as her foot pressed on the gas pedal before she looked up at the rearview mirror once again.