𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

JAEMIN went inside the cafe to get his usual coffee. Surprisingly, Yeona saw him and did his coffee the moment she saw him walking to the shop. So when he went inside, the girl already gave his order. He was surprised by this but he just got it from the girl's hand. However, before he could leave, he heard the girl's voice calling him out.

"Why are you here? I thought we agreed to meet at the cinema?"

"Am I not allowed to get my own coffee from my favorite barista?"

The girl blushed at what he said and then replied, "No, I mean. It's fine but we were going to meet at the cinema anyways. Besides, I'm almost done with my shift. But like, you can go to other coffee shops here. This is not the only cafe here in town anyways."

"Well, it's the nearest one and I thought you don't like those big cafes?"

"That doesn't mean that I invalidate people and force them to only go here when they wanna get coffee. They can go to Starbucks for all I care. I have a limit when it comes to not liking things."

But expect me to label them as 'Starbucks supporters'. I mean it could be a compliment and insult at the same time, it just depends on the customer.

That was when the door opened and there Yeona saw the employee that was going to replace her. She then quickly got her bag from the back and made sure the place was clean before she left.

"Let's go?" Yeona said with her backpack on her back and her apron that was nowhere to be found.

"Wait, aren't you going to tell Miyoung that you're leaving?"

"I already texted her and besides, she knows my shift so I'm pretty sure she knows I'm now leaving."

"Oh, ok. But, what happened with your apron? I didn't see it after you got your bag."

"I placed it in this baby right here. Besides, it was a relief I wore a dress to work so I don't need to change once we meet but it looks like you have had to come here. It's fine, though. We don't wanna miss the movie, shall we? Let's hurry up."

"Sorry, let's go."

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °